[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

3 minutes ago, Not Sure said:

So i tried that, (probably did something wrong) and nothing seemed to work, i tried it in the uncopied vers soo just in case there was a game error but there were no results, so i kinda just took all the folders that looked important and put them in gamedata. http://imgur.com/a/22txf can i get a screenshot of a working gamedata folder to understand what i did wrong?

Ok, so now please make a screen of what is inside your RSS-Textures.

Not directly related, but you should have also a Stock Visual Enhanchement folder

2 hours ago, Nansuchao said:

Ok, so now please make a screen of what is inside your RSS-Textures.

Not directly related, but you should have also a Stock Visual Enhanchement folder

i looked around and the stock visual enhancment folder is the EVE folder. maybe ill just re install everything and double check my sources and stuff, but heres the textures folder http://imgur.com/a/mcUja (after checking still no result)

Edited by Not Sure

2 hours ago, Nansuchao said:

Better to re-install everything, I'm lost too...

wait, is it possible to just upload the gamedata folder? like with the squad folder that might not be legal but just like a zip, you put the squad folder in and replace the old gamedata folder, then transfer your old mods to the new gamedata. if that is possible then making something like that as a separate all in one download for newbies and such would be great.

Edited by Not Sure

9 minutes ago, Kaue_ said:

hey, i noticed something very weird.

i landed on europa and... it has a blue sky

Europa does actually have an atmosphere, although tiny. We did our best to represent it, is it blue? No idea tbh, but it added something cool to just another rock, we did this will all other rocky bodies that have small atmospheres. 

Heres the wiki article if you wanna read up on it! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(moon)#Atmosphere

If you dont like it you can go into the scatterer folder and delete Europa. 

Edited by sDaZe

12 minutes ago, sDaZe said:

Europa does actually have an atmosphere, although tiny. We did our best to represent it, is it blue? No idea tbh, but it added something cool to just another rock, we did this will all other rocky bodies that have small atmospheres. 

Heres the wiki article if you wanna read up on it! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(moon)#Atmosphere

If you dont like it you can go into the scatterer folder and delete Europa. 

i think it would be better putting the atmosphere 95% percent more transparent or even remove it completely
because europa's atmosphere is almost imperceptible really

i think the atmosphere is pretty exagerated.

Hi all! I'm using KSP 1.2.2 with this RSS mod but stock engines and fuels doesn't let me to get in orbit ... I tried KW rocketry,  SpaceY, SLS... and none of them are enough efficient to use ir with RSS (or I'm doing something wrong). 

Could somebody recommend me a mod to use it with RSS in 1.2.2 ? Thanks in advance :wink:

* OUCH! I realized that this is not the correct place to ask, this is Stock Sized RSS! I'm so sorry... But that's perfect, I will try it in 1.2.2!

Edited by marcoycoco
Wrong thread, SO SORRY

15 hours ago, Nansuchao said:

If you follow the instructions in the OP it should work. What is your problem?

ok i put every thing in it right and when it does it it gos to a loading screen or it will have normal rss could u tell me how u did it

11 minutes ago, Aaron123 said:

ok i put every thing in it right and when it does it it gos to a loading screen or it will have normal rss could u tell me how u did it

Did you install Sigma Dimension? And the RSS textures?