[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

1 minute ago, Sigma88 said:

try now, there was a typo that I corrected less than an hour ago

Did you just send a update like 3mins ago? I downloaded it like 5mins ago. You changed the way the settings.cfg looks, could that be why?

Just now, sDaZe said:

Did you just send a update like 3mins ago? I downloaded it like 5mins ago. You changed the way the settings.cfg looks, could that be why?

if you downloaded it 5 mins ago that's fine, could you send me ksp.log and mm cache?

6 hours ago, SpaceEnthusiast said:

Go inside the "clouds" and "shadows" files of SVE and change all Kerbin/Mun/Duna to Earth/Moon/Mars.

i tried what you said I still get no clouds at all showing up on any planet i know sDaZe did but how he got clouds to work is beyond me

Any plans to integrate with extrasolar RSS planet pack, thinking end of career here, but it would be cool to explore another solar system. 

Edited by mtpatane
Called andromeda a SS.... I'll see myself out

1 minute ago, mtpatane said:

Any plans to integrate with extrasolar RSS planet pack, thinking end of career here, but it would be cool to explore andromeda 

Not at the moment.  We have to get regular rss working right first :^) 

I have started a new career with SSRSS + SVE and everything is working great so far. I'm loving this mod, thank you guys!

Btw, looking forward to trying your RVE config for SSRSS. 

16 minutes ago, sent3x said:

I have started a new career with SSRSS + SVE and everything is working great so far. I'm loving this mod, thank you guys!

Btw, looking forward to trying your RVE config for SSRSS. 

Which version are you using? 

Edited by Berlin

Last one uploaded, called SSRSS.zip with Kopernicus, RealSolarSystem, scatterer, SSRSS (settings only) and MM. It's 197 mb.

I think I had to redownload Sigma Dimensions because it was not rescaling properly, but that fixed it.

Even the scatterer bug with flickering textures is gone!

1 hour ago, RickKermen said:

Is there some link that i can download for test purposes and bug report?

Not at the moment.  We may have it fixed tonight.  

1 hour ago, sent3x said:

Last one uploaded, called SSRSS.zip with Kopernicus, RealSolarSystem, scatterer, SSRSS (settings only) and MM. It's 197 mb.

I think I had to redownload Sigma Dimensions because it was not rescaling properly, but that fixed it.

Even the scatterer bug with flickering textures is gone!

Yeah I fixed the scatterer flickering issue with the last version.  Which version of Sigma dimensions did you use exactly? That is our current issue is getting it to scale correctly with Sigma mod. 

Today I will fix the moon transition as best I can.  I didn't even look at the moon last update :/ my bad lol

Edited by Berlin

Don't worry about it, take all the time you need, I really appreciate your work guys and thanks again.

I'm using Sigma Dimensions v0.4.3. I overwrote the default settings config with yours just in case.

12 minutes ago, sent3x said:

Don't worry about it, take all the time you need, I really appreciate your work guys and thanks again.

I'm using Sigma Dimensions v0.4.3. I overwrote the default settings config with yours just in case.

Thanks for the info! 

3 minutes ago, SpaceEnthusiast said:

Those are some good looking screenshots man! I noticed your vessel in unmanned. Are you playing the sandbox mode? Or do you have a mod overhauling the tech tree? 

I'm using the Community Tech Tree, Unmanned before manned, the new Kerbalism and a hundred more mods :P It will be a long way till a manned mission to the Moon!

4 minutes ago, sent3x said:

I'm using the Community Tech Tree, Unmanned before manned, the new Kerbalism and a hundred more mods :P It will be a long way till a manned mission to the Moon!

I've been looking for a way to make that part of the game more realistic. Just a few hours ago I was looking how to get unmanned ships before the manned ones. I've even been looking into Unmanned before manned, but I couldn't figure out a mod pack that would play nice with the RSS/RealFuels/TAC life support/Planetary base systems-game I've got going on. Or find a parts mod that plays nice with realfuels.

Got any tips?

3 hours ago, Olivier83140 said:

Any news for the update ? :)

Hopefully soon. :)

57 minutes ago, Nansuchao said:

Mercury is wonderful (and the brake is still hard)

Absolutely fantastic screenshot! 

4 hours ago, Nansuchao said:

Mercury is wonderful (and the brake is still hard)

10 hours ago, sent3x said:

First trip to the real Moon!: http://imgur.com/a/4uxvw

The transition from low orbit to high orbit is a bit rough, but otherwise beautiful.

Amazing screens guys.

Also good news everyone! I'm off tomorrow! So i'll put as much time into fixing the mod as i can :D

Edited by sDaZe

2 minutes ago, Onesmallstep said:

Are you still working on the download link i MUST play this it is awesome good job!

we are working on a bug currently. should have something ready pretty soon