sDaZe

[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, TonyC said:

Don't worry, we can wait plenty, do you have any ETA's though ? (say 2019, it's safe :P)

Atleast 2023

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sDaZe said:

Atleast 2023

funny lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sDaZe said:

Sorry guys but the download is going to be delayed. Found a pretty substantial bug with Pluto not showing up. 

Dang it looks like using sleep to time travel to the release didn't work. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So all the Scatterer files are done, Mars and Venus have been changed slightly. Here are some tease pics to make all you jelly :D Lets all thank @blackrack for making this possible 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, gkorgood said:

So a question on the exact scaling of various things then...

Earth is Kerbin size I'm guessing? Are all other scale values derived from that one? So the whole system is scaled by the same factor? Or is Earth Kerbin sized, Mars Duna sized, Venus Eve sized, etc...? And how are orbital altitudes/distances of the various planets/moons scaled?

It's a little bigger than kerbin, but otherwise cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, sDaZe said:

WAoFCak.jpg

Wow, that looks really good. I just noticed the polygonal edges around the atmo, how high do you have the atmo set? I'll try to fix it soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, blackrack said:

Wow, that looks really good. I just noticed the polygonal edges around the atmo, how high do you have the atmo set? I'll try to fix it soon.

140,000 I believe. I'm actually working on Venus right now, trying to get it to look better.

Dude, take your time. You just got a new job! Congrats btw :D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sDaZe said:

140,000 I believe. I'm actually working on Venus right now, trying to get it to look better.

Dude, take your time. You just got a new job! Congrats btw :D 

Thanks man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, blackrack said:

Thanks man!

No problem! :) 

What do you guys think about the new venus? I got rid of the greenish colour. 

The first photo is the old one, the 2nd and 3rd is the new one.

Let me know what one you guys like better, i'm going to continue to tweak it. 

Edited by sDaZe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sDaZe said:

No problem! :) 

What do you guys think about the new venus? I got rid of the greenish colour. 

The first photo is the old one, the 2nd and 3rd is the new one

That looks good! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sDaZe said:

Sorry guys but the download is going to be delayed. Found a pretty substantial bug with Pluto not showing up. 

I've found the bug and fixed it, the fix is already available on the development branch of SD :wink:

and regarding Venus, I would make it a bit more yellow :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sigma88 said:

I've found the bug and fixed it, the fix is already available on the development branch of SD :wink:

and regarding Venus, I would make it a bit more yellow :)

Sweet! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Entering the Venutian atmosphere 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stuff said:

sitting here drooling lol

:wink: Soon tm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sDaZe said:

:wink: Soon tm

i know soon, I have not played ksp since I found this mod coming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, stuff said:

i know soon, I have not played ksp since I found this mod coming

I've learned from the biggest teaser ever. The man himself @blackrack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sDaZe said:

I've learned from the biggest teaser ever. The man himself @blackrack

yes teasing is not fun for the teased lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stuff said:

yes teasing is not fun for the teased lol

I'm just excited as you, I waited for something like this for years... So I made it myself :) Gotta make sure its perfect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sDaZe said:

I'm just excited as you, I waited for something like this for years... So I made it myself :) Gotta make sure its perfect 

i understand what you are saying I can model objects in 3ds max but have no clue how to do the rest at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Horizions confirms the fact that Pluto is infact in the solar system.

Thanks again @Sigma88

T3pEyF5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sDaZe said:

New Horizions confirms the fact that Pluto is infact in the solar system.

Thanks again @Sigma88

T3pEyF5.jpg

and it also can be a binary system if you look with the right tools :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance you're going to release your beautiful configurations for normal-sized RSS? A configuration that can later be used for RO, once it's updated for 1.1? Because your world looks amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.