Jump to content

[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System


Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Jimbodiah said:

1.2 will break your saves, so make a backup of your 1.1.3 ksp install. I will wait until all my mods are updated for it, as ksp is unplayable without them.

Totally. I don't know how I used to play KSP without them. :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, sDaZe said:

I vote that @blackrack takes over eve :3  

He doesn't need to take it over... He should just add configurable clouds to scatterer :)  I wish I could learn do shaders and such. Maybe I will put forth the effort to learn over the Christmas break

Edited by Galileo
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Galileo said:

He doesn't need to take it over... He should just add configurable clouds to scatterer :)  I wish I could learn do shaders and such. Maybe I will put forth the effort to learn over the Christmas break

You should, I think it's the most "magical" area in computer science. Anyway, I have no plans for such a thing for now but I made some progress integrating scattering effects with EVE clouds last week. However with the new update and rbray apparently disappearing, things might get a bit more complicated.

Edited by blackrack
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blackrack said:

You should, I think it's the most "magical" area in computer science. Anyway, I have no plans for such a thing for now but I made some progress integrating scattering effects with EVE clouds last week. However with the new update and rbray apparently disappearing, things might get a bit more complicated.

Rbay has disappeared multiple times, always ended up coming back. hopefully this is the case.. Sooner than later though

Link to post
Share on other sites

this is my first reply/post . I couldn't find any rules , so if I have committed a mistake, I sincerely apologise in advance.

I really want to download this mod , however, the download size is well over 700mb. Furthermore, I don't have a very powerful computer that can handle scattered or EVE . Is it possible that the OP releases a version that does not need these visual enhancements. Once again, apologies if I have done anything wrong 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AndroidSub said:

this is my first reply/post . I couldn't find any rules , so if I have committed a mistake, I sincerely apologise in advance.

I really want to download this mod , however, the download size is well over 700mb. Furthermore, I don't have a very powerful computer that can handle scattered or EVE . Is it possible that the OP releases a version that does not need these visual enhancements. Once again, apologies if I have done anything wrong 

Hi there :)

In the download folder you will find that the visual enhancements are on a separate folder so you can install the mod without them. Regarding scatterer I'm not entirely sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there an alternate link to this download? Spacedock doesn't seem to be working for me, it always cuts off my download then displays 

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

. It goes up the next minute, but when I try to download this always happens.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kinzerfest said:

Is there an alternate link to this download? Spacedock doesn't seem to be working for me, it always cuts off my download then displays 

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

. It goes up the next minute, but when I try to download this always happens.

 

Ugh... seems to be a common thing for spacedock. I just recently had to reupload most of my mods for the same reason. @sDaZe will have to reupload it. there isnt an alternate at the moment

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Haxorlols said:

My KSP Seems to be stuck at the loading screen after installing this it has loaded all the parts, But it's stuck at the main loading screen

Make sure you downloaded and installed the RSS textures. That is what causes the infinite load screen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...