[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

1 hour ago, zamadatix said:

Thanks for the work guys, one of my favorites. Donated to the computer fund - may all of the frames be yours.

Thanks so much to everyone who has donated. No such thing as too little 

2 hours ago, Galileo said:

I'm worked now on getting an update ready while @sDaZe works on getting his computer replaced!  If you guys can,  help him out a little by donating to his computer fund!  I should have an update ready in the next few days. 

Allow me to thank you as well, Galileo. In regards to sDaZe's computer fund, sadly I won't be able to contribute... my gaming laptop GPU died, forcing me to use my Lenovo G780 from 2012, which means I will have to pool as much extra money as possible into buying myself a new gaming computer.

5 hours ago, Galileo said:

Just to keep you guys updated, All I'm waiting on now is Sigma Dimensions to update. 

If you guys were interested in doing a dev build for bug checks it looks like SD's thread has an official dev build for 1.2 (and seems to be working alright)

35 minutes ago, zamadatix said:

If you guys were interested in doing a dev build for bug checks it looks like SD's thread has an official dev build for 1.2 (and seems to be working alright)

Yeah there are just a few things that are right with it and makes the mod unplayable right now

1 minute ago, winproof said:

ok thanks.

and i have big clippering (sky, ground) when i move the view (in fly or in ground), any idea?

SSRSS hasnt been updated and is using an old version of scatterer. Using the latest scatterer will not work at the moment.

1 hour ago, Sigma88 said:

actually turns out it's already working :D

I just need to workaround a missing MM feature that is preventing the rescaling of the atmosphere

Gooooood........ GOOOOD 

f2uuyEJ.gif

@Sigma88 im not sure what im doing wrong, but im not getting any atmo on the surface

// Base Settings

SigmaDimensions
{
	Resize = 0.0942
	Rescale = 0.0942
	Atmosphere = 0.80
	dayLengthMultiplier = 0.2500641150892636
}

// Advanced Settings

@SigmaDimensions
{
	geeASLmultiplier = 1
	landscape = 1.5
	atmoVisualEffect = 0.1
	resizeScatter = 1
	CustomSoISize = 0
	CustomRingSize = 1
	atmoASL = 1
	tempASL = 1
	scanAltitude = 1
}

Taaz87I.png

@Galileo for reasons I had to change how the atmosphere visuals are rescaled.

Now they will follow the radius of the planet, so leave atmoVisualEffect = 1

Load the game, and if then if you don't like what you see you can tweak it with atmoVisualEffect

But generally speaking there should be no need for it anymore

Edited by Sigma88

6 minutes ago, Sigma88 said:

@Galileo for reasons I had to change how the atmosphere visuals are rescaled.

Now they will follow the radius of the planet, so leave atmoVisualEffect = 1

Load the game, and if then if you don't like what you see you can tweak it with atmoVisualEffect

But generally speaking there should be no need for it anymore

unfortunately it looks the same 

strangely it seems to look better as increase it to 10 but still not right.. ill keep playing with it

Edited by Galileo