Jump to content

[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System


Recommended Posts

Some of my Dmagic and Coatl experiments are not functioning.  For example when I try to run RPSW experiments from both mods (intended to use in space (vacuum) in high Earth orbit I get a message that says that it will not work in an atmosphere.  Likewise when I try to do a laser soil analysis on the moon, the message tells me that it will only work on the surface.

There are new issues with versions 1.2+.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

@sDaZe Please help, mission control is in Brazil lol, is there a way to fix this?

@Galileo can you help me

Like I have said before, until either I or sDaZe fix the remotetech cfgs this is how it will be. I don't have time at the moment to do any work in ksp.  The latest version of RSS for 1.2.2 should have a working remotetech cfg. Check that and make sure you have installed everything that it requires.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tserp18 said:

i cant get it to work for some reason... I installed  Sigma, Kopernicus and Texturs, them your mod's game data but i still find myslf on Kerbin when i loiad the game...

Can you give me any help?

Not without logs or a pic of your gamedata folder

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Galileo said:

Not without logs or a pic of your gamedata folder

Nevermind i fixed it.

The mod looks great but i think it's quite dark and the sun is reeeaaally small. Much smaller that how Kerbol is seen from Kerbin.

Is this normal? I already installed Galileo's sunflares but there is not much difference

It works perfect apart from that  and I love it

 

Edited by Tserp18
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tserp18 said:

Nevermind i fixed it.

The mod looks great but i think it's quite dark and the sun is reeeaaally small. Much smaller that how Kerbol is seen from Kerbin.

Is this normal? I already installed Galileo's sunflares but there is not much difference

It works perfect apart from that  and I love it

 

Ill look into the darkness, when i get a chance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sDaZe said:

Ill look into the darkness, when i get a chance. 

I'm looking at SSRSS as an alternative to RSS, RSS has turned out to be a pretty unforgiving mistress, even with real scale boosters and SMURF

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2016 at 10:45 PM, sDaZe said:

Ill look into the darkness, when i get a chance. 

I'm looking at SSRSS as an alternative to RSS, RSS has turned out to be a pretty unforgiving mistress, even with real scale boosters and SMURF

 

@sDaZe I have no KSC Switcher, what should I do?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, im installing as many visual mods as i can and this seems like the one to top them off, I've made an entirely new ksp folder to test this in but when i go to play the game, the loading goes on forever. before i made a test copy it just played that little orbit loading screen non stop but when I made the copy it goes to the normal yellow loading bar at 50% with nothing inside the bar.  How can I fix this? http://imgur.com/a/I0vKx

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Not Sure said:

Hi, im installing as many visual mods as i can and this seems like the one to top them off, I've made an entirely new ksp folder to test this in but when i go to play the game, the loading goes on forever. before i made a test copy it just played that little orbit loading screen non stop but when I made the copy it goes to the normal yellow loading bar at 50% with nothing inside the bar.  How can I fix this? http://imgur.com/a/I0vKx

Did you install the RSS textures?

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Not Sure said:

I thought I installed it, this is my game data folder http://imgur.com/a/f1M87

 

You miss Module Manager, the MED- RES folder doesn't have to stay there, but what is inside that folder it has to be extracted in GameData. Then, in the main SSRSS folder there is a .cfg called "setting", that has to be extracted in GameData too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nansuchao said:

You miss Module Manager, the MED- RES folder doesn't have to stay there, but what is inside that folder it has to be extracted in GameData. Then, in the main SSRSS folder there is a .cfg called "setting", that has to be extracted in GameData too.

So i tried that, (probably did something wrong) and nothing seemed to work, i tried it in the uncopied vers soo just in case there was a game error but there were no results, so i kinda just took all the folders that looked important and put them in gamedata. http://imgur.com/a/22txf can i get a screenshot of a working gamedata folder to understand what i did wrong?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...