How To Make Rocket Downloads? ~ Question

I want to make rocket downloads, but I don't know how, because my ships aren't in my Ships folder, do you know why?
And do you know how to make the rocket downloads???

The main "ships" folder only contains the stock ships. Any ship you've saved will be in the "ships" folder inside the appropriate "saves" folder. It should then just be a matter of copying the file and uploading it to a hosting site.

And to expand on what Reactordrone said:

KSP_win\saves\<your game name>\ships\SPH\*.craft for vehicles made in the spaceplane hanger
KSP_win\saves\<your game name>\ships\VAB\*.craft for vehicles made in the vehicle assembly building

For anyone else to use your vehicles they just need a copy of it's <vehicle name>.craft file and they'll also need any mods it uses.  I use dropbox for files I want to share but there are a lot of hosting options.  For just one or two friends you can just email the .craft file to them.

2 hours ago, Pecan said:

I use dropbox for files I want to share but there are a lot of hosting options.  For just one or two friends you can just email the .craft file to them.

Yeah, I use Dropbox for files.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.