Mechjeb 2 menus not showing up

Hi everyone,

I have installed mechjeb via CKAN. I'm also using mechjeb with kerbal engineer mod. But the mechjeb menus not showing up. Kerbal engineer is not the problem without it I  can't see mechjeb menus. Also no icons in toolbar etc.

Edited by berkekrkn

Are you using Blizzy's Toolbar? I'm having the same issue since 1.1.2. There has been a Toolbar update since, but still got the problem so I assume Mechjeb has an issue. Expect it will be fixed soon, but open to suggestions. I've amended the Mechjeb config file so the menu is set to SHOW rather than HIDDEN, which I had before, but still no luck. 

Of course. *slaps forehead*. I'm using a mod to embed Mechjeb, so I had forgotten about the parts, but testing it with them, everything returns to normal. That's presumably the culprit as the 1.1.2 broke it. Thanks for the help!

• 4 years later...

Hi i too had the same problem. After a whole day of trying to fix it,  i removed the whole mod and then reinstalled the mechjeb mod according to the version of ksp i have (1.3.1). And to my surprise it worked really well. Here is the link try to find your version of the game and install it :https://www.curseforge.com/kerbal/ksp-mods/mechjeb/files

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.