Why do my controls switch in flight

So I was building a V-1 Buzz Bomb on a Me-262 and it flies like a normal plane but when I launch the V-1 the Pitch controls swap with the Yaw controls. I replaced the wings and stuff but it still does the same thing. I flew the V-1 without the Me-262 and I don't get the problem. Pls help meh ;~;

Spoiler

sU7FEur.png

6c9D6MH.png

eo6HLMH.png

eo6HLMH.png

The root part of your V-1 is most likely rotated by 90°. This means that while your plane flies "upside up", your missile is actually rolled 90° relative to the ground; watch the navball: if this is the problem, then you'll see the blue part of the navball up when flying your plane, and blue on the left side and brown on the right side (or vice-versa) when flying your V-1.

To fix this, you'll have to get back to the SPH and rotate your missile root part 90° to get it right.

Or, if you use a probe core for your V-1 (you normally should otherwise it wouldn't work), simply rotating the probe core should be enough.

Edited by Gaarst

Hmmm,  thats usually due to the probe core not being alligned to the rest of the vehicle or the wrong core being in control.  I can't remember the last time I used the CH-J3 and I've no idea which way it aligns or if it actually acts like a probe core (It's had a convoluted history), but is there a second probe core clipped internally?  Have you right clicked on the probe and selceted "Control from here"?

EDIT: Just re-read your final sentance so its not the CH-J3, is there any other probe core?  Does the artificial horizon match the V1's expected view?

Edited by XrayLima
Stupidity

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.