EmbersArc

On 8/31/2019 at 7:46 PM, N3N said:

Hey,

I'm getting this Errors in my logs:

Are they a problem?

My Logs: https://www.tancredi.nl/downloads/logs.zip

Do you need more information?

Hello,

These Errors exists, because the files aren't in the newest download-file.

So others should have the same errors, too.

The errors could be, because the file names got changed and the code/config didn't got changed too.

I just wanted to help and wanted to ask, how to deal with this errors.

---

Sorry for my english, it's only my third language.

Edited by N3N

On 6/1/2019 at 5:23 AM, E3FxGaming said:

Then it would be really awesome if it could be marked as 1.7 compatible for players that install mods through Ckan and the compatibility should also be shown on Curse and Spacedock.

While it most likely works fine, some authors (like myself) don't like to update a compatibility flag without testing.  Additionally, it takes time, sometimes the .version file needs to be updated which adds even more time. We do have lives outside KSP, you know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would it be an idea to change the landing legs so they're more than a visual difference? Like some legs have more travel distance than others?

Also with FAR, is the aerodynamic docking port actually more or less aerodynamic than the shielded docking port?

• 3 weeks later...

@EmbersArc

We're sorry, but we've had to remove the download links from your post due to no license mentioned in the OP or present in the download file.   There also needs to be a link to the dll's source which explicitly states as such.

Please feel free to restore your links after the above issues have been taken care of.

Thank you for your understanding.

Some posts have been removed. 

Folks, there's no sense in disputing the moderation of modding threads because you do not see the confidential correspondence we have with the mod maker, so you don't know the whole story. This one's links will return once everything is in order. 

On 1/2/2020 at 6:12 PM, Geonovast said:

@EmbersArc

We're sorry, but we've had to remove the download links from your post due to no license mentioned in the OP or present in the download file.   There also needs to be a link to the dll's source which explicitly states as such.

Please feel free to restore your links after the above issues have been taken care of.

Thank you for your understanding.

Yep that's on me everyone. @Geonovast sent me a DM some time ago but I must have missed it. I've just updated the files on both SpaceDock and Curse and edited OP. Let me know if that's alright and if I can add the download links again. 

Edited by EmbersArc

9 hours ago, EmbersArc said:

I've just updated the files on both SpaceDock and Curse and edited OP. Let me know if that's alright and if I can add the download links again. 

Awesome! I hope Ckan will catch up so my mod is fully compatible with 1.8.1 now!

Edited by damonvv

• 3 weeks later...

Something just occured to me building a new reusable booster:  Is there a specific reason the COLD gas thrusters use LF+Ox?  Could we maybe get a variant or patch to have them run on stock monoprop or Nitrogen for those who have that in their install?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2020 at 12:59 PM, alberro+ said:

I’ve had the same version of this since 1.5. Still no problems in 1.9.1.

When attaching anything below the dragon heatshield, struts and fuel lines can no longer be placed. A big issue IMO.

Not sure if this happens to anyone else but I can't seem to retrieve and set "authority limiter" from kOS. Every other field works fine except authority limiter.

nK22rLF.png

And every time I revert to VAB and launch from VAB this happens.

FUTa6Oq.png

These screenshots are from KSP version 1.8.1. Anyone able to help?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.