Animation Glitch?

tg626

That's hilarious!

On an actually serious note, if you have something like Kerbal Animation Suite, get rid of it and see if that fixes it.  Otherwise, remove half of the mods and half of that, etc.

5 hours ago, Majorjim said:

That's a girl thing mate. Always with the lip flapping. :D

Incidentally, can I hear you breathing in that video?

It's chatterer breathing.

I could do without that sort if humor tho.

5 hours ago, CliftonM said:

That's hilarious!

On an actually serious note, if you have something like Kerbal Animation Suite, get rid of it and see if that fixes it.  Otherwise, remove half of the mods and half of that, etc.

Don't have it.  I'll have to investigate further.

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen some weird fluctuating mouth animations on the males like stuttering very fast from scared to smile and back, which makes em look like they're trying to hide their terror behind behind a very bad fake smile, or perhaps only now coming to terms with the narrow escape they just had. Which sounds about right if I think about it as most of the time mission control just replies to "Is there enough dV/TWR/shielding for that maneuver?" with "good question, let us know what the answer is".

I wonder if there isn't a glitch where it's starting up two facial animations at the same time, or perhaps not breaking off the loop for the previous one before starting a new one.

I had this!  I believe it's an issue with the (currently broken?) reflection shader in Texture Replacer.  I fixed it by turning reflections off (I had it on 'real' previously.  I don't know if 'static' causes the same behavior).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.