[DEV HALTED][1.3] CxAerospace: Stations Parts Pack v1.6.2 [2017-5-24]

cxg2827

@cxg2827 Nice mod! I want to congrulate and thank's you first. Actually I've got one problem. I don't know connect my truss to the habitacles. Can you explain me and/or show me a picture you connect the truss to the life parts? Thank's a lot sir.

11 hours ago, kgb613 said:

@cxg2827 Nice mod! I want to congrulate and thank's you first. Actually I've got one problem. I don't know connect my truss to the habitacles. Can you explain me and/or show me a picture you connect the truss to the life parts? Thank's a lot sir.

right now we dont have parts that connect truss structure to the Destiny. the solution is using Z1 truss, like in this ISS configuration from 2001:

GIoLPXhr.jpg

Edited by notJebKerman

3 hours ago, cxg2827 said:

... Not many people post station pictures in my thread ...

7VZE5Fp.jpg

There you go cxg :wink:

Basically the same structure as in the image @notJebKerman posted, with a Progress at the back. I also added the Quest airlock, Node 2 and took the liberty to attach an orbiter to make it look more interesting. For those going to ask, the orbiter is from:

IMO it goes quite well with this mod.

So far, I really love where this mod is going, the parts are great.

@cxg2827 Since I saw your pictures for the upcoming truss parts I've beein meaning to ask: would it be possible to include a working Mobile Servicing System cart for the S0 & S1/P1 truss later on in this mod (maybe with IR)? That would be quite interesting.

1 hour ago, Robotoaster said:

After last patch APAS doesn't connect anymore. Anyone with the same issue?

I can confirm this. I just tried to dock my orbiter to the space station structure of the last picture i posted in order to test this and to refresh my docking skills with the orbiter (it's kinda awkward). I had them lined up with the help of the docking alignment indicator and the capture ring but they didn't connect after I retracted the ring.

@cxg2827 Can you take a look at this?

9 hours ago, Robotoaster said:

After last patch APAS doesn't connect anymore. Anyone with the same issue?

Yeah also seeing this, APAS-Active will connect to APAS-Active but APAS-Active will not connect to APAS-Passive.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cxg2827 said:

@Calvin_Maclure is it related to specific parts or the whole pack?

@Robotoaster what exactly is broken, they seem to work in my 1.3 install

@Munar pilot is the pack functioning normally with the most recent release?  If its fine as-is I can change the threat title/spacedock to reflect its good to go.

Um, mostly docking ports. I've reverted back and removed them from the crafts in question, so all in all, an easy fix. :) I just wasnt expecting it to be craft breaking. Tantares, however... that's going to be a pain to fix, in my case. 

Edited by Calvin_Maclure

35 minutes ago, Brainpop14 said:

Will this mod work in 1.3 yet?

19 hours ago, cxg2827 said:

is the pack functioning normally with the most recent release?  If its fine as-is I can change the threat title/spacedock to reflect its good to go.

As far as I can tell after some testing, everything seems fine. The solar panels and radiators work, the CBM & APAS work and I didn't notice anything else off so far, except the big solar panels 'snapping' into position when folding them up. I didn't test everything in too much detail though (e.g. antenna transmission or IVA's).

09pPgNt.jpg

Once more an 'in construction' screenshot. This time with the new 6.0 Tantares parts and some Contares flair.

@cxg2827 How are the new truss segments coming along?

On 2017-6-4 at 9:49 PM, cxg2827 said:

@Calvin_Maclure is it related to specific parts or the whole pack?

@Robotoaster what exactly is broken, they seem to work in my 1.3 install

@Munar pilot is the pack functioning normally with the most recent release?  If its fine as-is I can change the threat title/spacedock to reflect its good to go.

Panels don't show menu allowing to open/close. I was using version you have patched recently for APAS not connecting.

If you can't replicate I will try to clear install and try again.

12 hours ago, Robotoaster said:

Panels don't show menu allowing to open/close. I was using version you have patched recently for APAS not connecting.

I was also using the most recent version of CxA and for me it worked. There might be another mod causing this.... did you make sure you have all your installed mods on the most recent version?

12 hours ago, Robotoaster said:

@cxg2827 False alarm, it is some other mod breaking all solar panels. I've removed all other mods and now panels work.

Edited by Robotoaster

Probably via Z1, as was done on a temporary basis when P3 (I think) was installed.

That also means that it would be connected to Unity, rather than how it's really connected to Destiny... unless one uses a surface-mounted node.

D'oh!  You're the one who posted the pic.  Never mind... :blush:

Edited by AdmiralSirJohn

24 minutes ago, notJebKerman said:

I don't know if this has been asked before, but how is S0 going to be connected to Destiny?

It will have a very purpose-specific docking port system to replicate the real thing. One port will be surface attached Destiny or any other 2.5m module for custom stations.

@Dark_Dragon26 not much progress lately. Started a new job recently as well as lots of home tasks I've been dealing with.