[DEV HALTED][1.3] CxAerospace: Stations Parts Pack v1.6.2 [2017-5-24]

cxg2827

49 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

I'd assume they're from Tantares.

Right, but no two tantares replicas are the same. There are quite a few tantares soyuz' and zaryas and salyuts on kerbalx, I just wanted to know if he built his own or used someone else's. They seem fairly detailed.

An FYI.  I installed your mod (which looks very interesting) and all my Probes Plus! antennas stopped working.  When I removed it, they went back.  The stock antennas appeared to work fine at the same time.  I am not sure what the conflict may have been.  I also use Kerbalism (thought that might be it) and a LOT of other mods.  However, removing this one did fix it but I am not sure if it is solely at fault,  Sorry I don't have more helpful info.  If there is some I can provide, please let me know.

1 minute ago, billgarlic said:

An FYI.  I installed your mod (which looks very interesting) and all my Probes Plus! antennas stopped working.  When I removed it, they went back.  The stock antennas appeared to work fine at the same time.  I am not sure what the conflict may have been.  I also use Kerbalism (thought that might be it) and a LOT of other mods.  However, removing this one did fix it but I am not sure if it is solely at fault,  Sorry I don't have more helpful info.  If there is some I can provide, please let me know.

I've had something similar happen to me, and I also had the signal mechanic in Kerbalism fail.

41 minutes ago, billgarlic said:

Try removing the mm config folders from the CX pack. I recall a user having issues due to the remotetech configs at one point.

@cxg2827 I saw on your roadmap that in the next update you plan to include Eyes Turned Skyward parts, and that the truss complex will probably be completed for update 1.7. Is it possibile to postpone other things and concentrate on the truss section? Or you are purposely breaking it into multiple and separated updates to not die of boredom doing them?

5 hours ago, trooperMNG said:

Is it possible to postpone other things and concentrate on the truss section?

The ETS modules will just be externals only, so they are not too complex to create. The textures are bases of US and JAXA components, so the texturing will mostly be re-used from my existing maps. I have those shown in the next update , though depending on how much time I am devoting to them, they might actually get pushed to later releases, so its a soft deadline/target.

5 hours ago, trooperMNG said:

Or you are purposely breaking it into multiple and separated updates to not die of boredom doing them?

Part of breaking the truss releases into multiple segments is so I don't have a large amount of parts hanging over my head at one time, and makes it feel more manageable.

I also planned the release sequence similar the actual construction sequence of the ISS. This way it gives the option to start building an ISS-like station with the current parts available, and then pick up the construction every few weeks or so as the next set of parts become released.

I was troubleshooting an issue, and found this line in GameData/CxAerospace/Station Parts/MM_configs/CXA_RemoteTech.cfg:

@PART[CXA_KU_ANTENNA]:FOR[RemoteTech]

Could that be changed to :NEEDS[RemoteTech] please?  (':FOR' applies unconditionally, and acts as a trigger condition.  ':NEEDS' applies conditionally.)

15 minutes ago, DStaal said:

I was troubleshooting an issue, and found this line in GameData/CxAerospace/Station Parts/MM_configs/CXA_RemoteTech.cfg:

Could that be changed to :NEEDS[RemoteTech] please?  (':FOR' applies unconditionally, and acts as a trigger condition.  ':NEEDS' applies conditionally.)

Thanks for catching this. Looks like I only updated my gamedata folder and forgot to copy the changes to the release folder.

Download from SpaceDock

v1.3.2

MM Config Hotfixes:

• Corrected RemoteTech Patch to fix an error that deleted the stock transmitter module in non-stock antennas. Issue happens in installs that don't have RemoteTech.

• For the RemoteTech Issue, if you dont use RemoteTech, you can just delete this MM config from the CxAerospace/Station Parts folder instead of re-downloading the pack.

• Fixed USI-Life Support Patch. Replaced FOR tags with NEEDS tags.

• Yes, this is the second time I've done this hot fix. should be the last time now.

26 minutes ago, Mokmo said:

The 1.3.2 File won'T open with my dezipper, not sur if it's on my, the server's or your side... 
Downloaded twice... 

I was able to download and unzip with 7-zip at work just now.

I also did a test download at home yesterday and got it unpacked with winzip. Are you getting an error message?

26 minutes ago, Mokmo said:

(Also that FOR/NEEDS bug sound oddly familiar :wink: ) 

sFjXhIp.png

2 hours ago, Mokmo said:

The 1.3.2 File won'T open with my dezipper, not sur if it's on my, the server's or your side... 
Downloaded twice... 

(Also that FOR/NEEDS bug sound oddly familiar :wink: ) 

Where did you download it from?  Spacedock has been a bit weird lately - and I've had a partial download from them in the last couple of days.  (Which then wouldn't uncompress.)  It took me a few tries to get a good download.

Had same error when trying from SpaceDock. Using 7-zip. Error reads: Can not open file '(local location of file edited out for this post) CxAerospace_Station_Part_Pack-1.3.2.zip' as archive  No matter which option is chosen in 7-zip menu get same error.

And yes, Spacedock is being funky too. Though download other mods today without a problem.

Strange. I re-downloaded it again and now I am experiencing the same error. Though I didn't have the issue 2 hours ago.

I'll take this issue up in the SpaceDock thread. I'll also work on getting a secondary download source posted tonight.