[1.2] AltFunding v0.3.0

nathan1

On 10/14/2016 at 2:32 PM, Mitchz95 said:

Any ETA on a 1.2 update? I really want to try this in RSS. :)

I'll have an update for 1.2 with a new UI up this week. You will be able to see a list of how much money it's given you historically (not just the most recent payment).

46 minutes ago, nathan1 said:

I'll have an update for 1.2 with a new UI up this week. You will be able to see a list of how much money it's given you historically (not just the most recent payment).

Awesome! Looking forward to it. :D

Version 0.3.0 is now available:
-Updated for KSP 1.2
-New UI
-You can now change the configuration from within the game.
-Historical payments and the next ten upcoming payments are shown in the budget window.

Note that the new UI is not finished (I'm especially not happy with the UI for changing the settings), but I wanted to get a release out. Everything is functional, and the new UI is still better than the old one. I'm not sure exactly what changes I want to make to the UI, so feedback is welcome.

• 1 month later...
On 10/21/2016 at 4:06 PM, nathan1 said:

I'm not sure exactly what changes I want to make to the UI, so feedback is welcome

My first impression is that window size is a tad off.  Maybe scalable windows would be good?  The only other thing that really jumps out at me is a lack of descriptors for the different settings.  This could just be put in a readme.  Might be easier.

The only other budget-related issue I'm still having is the absurd ever increasing Kerbal hiring costs.  I'd much rather have Kerbal salaries to go along with this mod.

Thanks for your work.

Edited by klgraham1013

• 1 year later...
On 12/4/2016 at 12:56 PM, klgraham1013 said:

Combining this and Play Your Way to create my own career.  Thanks for your work on this mod.

Sorry for the necro, hope you still around. Since the mod are related to work on the last version of KSP, I don't think it's a problem to post here.

I'm planning to do the same, what configs do you use/used for both mods? I plan to do the same, starting with everything unlocked.

To you used the laboratories?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.