Aviation Cockpits (New prop cockpits)

Mallikas

3 hours ago, YoloT47 said:

I don't know where to put the file in my ksp, can anyone help? :confused:

Welcome to the forums!

Generally, to install any mod manually, you need to open up the zip file, and if it has a folder named GameData, extract that to your KSP folder. If it does not have a GameData directory, extract the contents of your zip file to the GameData folder in your KSP folder. The KSP folder can be in a few different places depending on how you have it installed. If you use Steam, I believe it is usually in the steamapps/common/ folder. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25.06.2017 at 9:51 PM, Mallikas said:

hi bro. cockpit parts link ?

xNrrPo2.png

Dokuluğun sonunda, buradaki çirkin gölgeyi gizleyeceğini umuyorum.

CkNaXqi.png

Radyal bir parça. Bence bugün havalı çocuklar razorback kokpitler yapıyorlar mı? 

Ayrıca 2 mk biraz parça yapıyorum ama bu daha sonra gelecek.

• 5 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, SancthuaryID said:

Just currious, did this mod able to run on KSP 1.4.x?

Usually I play on KSP 1.3.1, and today I decided to upgrade my KSP to 1.4.2, But I fear the update will break this mod...

All RPM MFDs render improperly on 1.4.x unless you are using OpenGL. Otherwise it should be fine.

And you should skip 1.4.2 and go directly to 1.4.3, unless you like exploding your landing gear. ;)

1 hour ago, theonegalen said:

All RPM MFDs render improperly on 1.4.x unless you are using OpenGL. Otherwise it should be fine.

And you should skip 1.4.2 and go directly to 1.4.3, unless you like exploding your landing gear. ;)

Thanks for your quick respond :)

By the way anyone have a way to change camera level on IVA from female to same as male? Because when I use female kerbal, the camera more low than male (which make I cannot see clearly on IVA due blocked by instrument)

So, all RPM MFD are incompatible with 1.4?

Or there will update later on RPM to make it compatible?

3 hours ago, SancthuaryID said:

By the way anyone have a way to change camera level on IVA from female to same as male? Because when I use female kerbal, the camera more low than male (which make I cannot see clearly on IVA due blocked by instrument)

Only by changing the IVA.

So, all RPM MFD are incompatible with 1.4?

Yes.

Or there will update later on RPM to make it compatible?

This should be answered in the RPM thread.

1 hour ago, SancthuaryID said:

Changing the IVA?

Maybe there a way via module manager patch?

Theoretically possible. If you look at alexustas's ASET IVA mod for the Mk1 Cockpit, it includes a seat position switch and an animated seat that can go up and down to adjust the eye position so the cockpit works with both male and female kerbals. I am working on the same thing in my Warbird Cockpits mod.

This requires three things: removing the original seat included in the cockpit, adding the new seat and switch, and changing the internal seat module in the IVA config to use a transform included in the new seat prop.

Edited by theonegalen

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/4/2018 at 12:10 PM, theonegalen said:

Theoretically possible. If you look at alexustas's ASET IVA mod for the Mk1 Cockpit, it includes a seat position switch and an animated seat that can go up and down to adjust the eye position so the cockpit works with both male and female kerbals. I am working on the same thing in my Warbird Cockpits mod.

This requires three things: removing the original seat included in the cockpit, adding the new seat and switch, and changing the internal seat module in the IVA config to use a transform included in the new seat prop.

And, just curious, did eye level for kerbal is hardcoded into game? Or maybe there in config, which able to change?

21 hours ago, SancthuaryID said:

And, just curious, did eye level for kerbal is hardcoded into game? Or maybe there in config, which able to change?

The distance of the eye level from the model transform, which tells the game where to place the kerbal, is hardcoded. You can add an additional offset by config, but it changes it equally for male and female kerbals, so that an offset that is good for one will not be good for the other.

On 5/30/2018 at 9:37 AM, theonegalen said:

The distance of the eye level from the model transform, which tells the game where to place the kerbal, is hardcoded. You can add an additional offset by config, but it changes it equally for male and female kerbals, so that an offset that is good for one will not be good for the other.

Ah, thanks for your replies, seems we cannot change it :(

By the way I have tried this mod for KSP 1.4.3, and it still work, and with latest RPM update the inverted RPM display problem already fixed

Screenshot_83.png
Screenshot_86.png
Screenshot_87.png

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...