Insulated fuel tanks?

So currently I have a few mods installed the main ones are real solar system real fuels and those other real mods. KW space y and bluedog I think are my main parts mods. I've noticed that there's only like two tanks that say they have insulation. i think It's just a short 3.75m tank from kw and the stock 2.5m orange tank. Is there something I'm missing or is there a mod I can get to have a wider variety of insulated tanks?

Also I noticed that the fuel selection for the tanks is quite extensive but all the engines I have use only like 4 or 5 different combinations of the fuels. Are there any other engines that might use a different fuel mixture or anything?

I think so far I've just used a 1.5m tank with one of the engines I forget which one but it seemed to work fine. I believe the engine used kerosene or liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen and had one ignition and it let me fill the tank just fine too.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.