[WEB] KSP Mission Logger

Yeah,  I know, "yet another mission logger", but I still wanted to take a shot at it :)

This is a locally hosted, Django based mission logger for KSP.

GitHub page with readme and instructions: https://github.com/DeepSpace2/ksp-mission-logger

If configured correctly (explained in the readme) it will import all your vessels' names from KSP to the vessel selection menu.

License is MIT.

Any feedback will be welcomed :)

index.jpg

Edited by DeepSpace

• 4 weeks later...

Not a bad start. Having it local is nice. I would think it'd be better if missions were things that contained multiple logs and ships. So one could have some mission called "bacon-is-delicous" as the name, then perhaps two ships, "baconator-1" and "baconator-2" and one just then adds events related to a mission. (If this wasn't a strict tree structure and instead events could be tagged as being part of multiple missions that'd be even better, so you could have a refuelling mission to some station and then the refuelling event could be recorded as belonging to both the mission that's being refuelled and the station's associated mission.)

Edit: Also some way to delete ships.

Edited by phoenix_ca

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.