Please someone make this mod

Please make a Kerbal War mod  for 1.1.0 to 1.1.2

Player start off with territories corresponding roughly to earth political regions

The player can make allies  with other territories

5 of the territories are AI so they do anything

They can gain technology just like the player

Each territory has different population and protective shield

You have launch pads to launch satellites into orbit, which give you research possibilities as well as space-based weapons (used to shoot down incoming nukes)

You have missile , turrent , bombs, and guns

You have nukes (ICBMs) that start off really inaccurate + low range, but as you research better technology you can improve the range and accuracy of your rockets, plus increase the payload of the warhead, increase the armor of this missile, making it harder to shoot down, or add things like MIRVs

Everything costs money, but you have a steady income based on current surviving population that can be boosted with research

Research is done in from your space stations and can be focused on areas such as "improve money/economy", "improve research to get more research", "better sattelites", "better nukes", etc.

You  can battle in space

Ultimately, if the game goes super late, you can unlock doomsday weapons that can be fired from a space station and are virtually unblockable, but required vast amounts of research to unlock, vast amount of money to buy, and vast amounts of power and crew on your space station to operate

Edited by KerbalMaster2016

If you want war games, there are plenty of war games out there. If you want KSP war games, then there are plenty of BD Armory mods out there. I know there's nothing currently that satisfies exactly what you want. If you want something EXACTLY, then get involved with modders. Work with them to create projects, and if you want, make your own mod. Don't just ask people to make massive mods all by themselves that they might not like the idea of in the first place.

11 minutes ago, Daeridanii said:

If you want war games, there are plenty of war games out there. If you want KSP war games, then there are plenty of BD Armory mods out there. I know there's nothing currently that satisfies exactly what you want. If you want something EXACTLY, then get involved with modders. Work with them to create projects, and if you want, make your own mod. Don't just ask people to make massive mods all by themselves that they might not like the idea of in the first place.

I did ask a modder 

49 minutes ago, nli2work said:

You aren't asking for a mod, but a full game.

It say could someone please make a Kerbal war mod

6 hours ago, KerbalMaster2016 said:

Please make a Kerbal War mod  for 1.1.0 to 1.1.2

Player start off with territories corresponding roughly to earth political regions

The player can make allies  with other territories

5 of the territories are AI so they do anything

They can gain technology just like the player

Each territory has different population and protective shield

You have launch pads to launch satellites into orbit, which give you research possibilities as well as space-based weapons (used to shoot down incoming nukes)

You have missile , turrent , bombs, and guns

You have nukes (ICBMs) that start off really inaccurate + low range, but as you research better technology you can improve the range and accuracy of your rockets, plus increase the payload of the warhead, increase the armor of this missile, making it harder to shoot down, or add things like MIRVs

Everything costs money, but you have a steady income based on current surviving population that can be boosted with research

Research is done in from your space stations and can be focused on areas such as "improve money/economy", "improve research to get more research", "better sattelites", "better nukes", etc.

You  can battle in space

Ultimately, if the game goes super late, you can unlock doomsday weapons that can be fired from a space station and are virtually unblockable, but required vast amounts of research to unlock, vast amount of money to buy, and vast amounts of power and crew on your space station to operate

Smart one

The point we're making is that what you are asking for is pretty much an entire game - one that would take a significant amount of effort, and one that's in a very niche area of KSP (militarization).  And we're talking about something that would be measured in months of development time and hundreds of hours.  But I do understand that you may not have realized the size of the request you were putting out there.

To be honest, you'd probably be better off picking up a good space warfare sim off of steam.  Or, if this is really something you want, begin learning what it takes to do mods, and work your way up to building this yourself.  All of the tools are free, and the only investment you need is time - which is what you're asking someone else to invest for you, and ultimately, will be the best way to get precisely what you want (and you'd learn some valuable skills along the way).

Edited by RoverDude

1 hour ago, KerbalMaster2016 said:

IM leaving kerbal space program 

With all due respect, in simple terms what you are asking for requires a huge amount of time and work, and when someone politely tried to tell you that, you immediately reply that you're quitting KSP.

I'll be perfectly blunt, with an attitude like that, no-one is going to want to help.

Welcome to the Internet. It's a little daunting for beginners to figure out exactly how to communicate here, and what you can reasonably expect as an answer when you ask questions. This is pretty much universal for all forums, and KSP is no exception.

You have jumped into a bit of a beginner's mistake, asking for something akin to a full rework of the game, which usually would take hundreds if not thousands of work-hours, and may actually be more than what is even possible to mod given the constraints of the game architecture. What you ask is far beyond what anybody would reasonably consider doing in KSP.

The empty "I'm leaving" threat is also something I've seen way too many times from new users (and I've got less than a decade of forum experience). It never works. Ever. I've seen respected forum users with thousands of posts and years of experience make absolute asses of themselves, embarrassing themselves and others by throwing a childish tantrum and leaving. It's no dignified way to go. Staying in the thread and continuing the same behaviour is somehow even worse, but newcomers are usually excused.

So yeah, that's the Internet lesson from me today. Please stick around, and try to observe how people are behaving. Suggestions are fine, wish lists are OK enough, but you should know what falls within the limits of feasibility and plausibility. Stray too far outside those, and you will probably be met with some ridicule. It's fine, we've all been there at some point.

12 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

I never understood why people try to turn KSP in some kind of combat simulator. KSP was not mend for this

I been to every other planet and it gets boring

6 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

I gave up

Really

IT dont have to be like what i said it is i just want a kerbal war mod it doesnt have to be as big as i want it to be

41 minutes ago, KerbalMaster2016 said:

I been to every other planet and it gets boring

Really

IT dont have to be like what i said it is i just want a kerbal war mod it doesnt have to be as big as i want it to be

https://www.blender.org/

https://unity3d.com/

https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/products/visual-studio-express-vs.aspx

Go to town.  Make sure to post in Add-on development when you have something working.

4 minutes ago, KerbalMaster2016 said:

My computer can only run minecraft and kerbal space program 

If your computer can run KSP it can run those tools, they are not heavy duty.  You don't probably even need the first two, rather than modeling parts from scratch you can just use BDarmory for the weapons and you can just craft the war system.

Let us know how it goes!