Please someone make this mod

6 minutes ago, goldenpsp said:

If your computer can run KSP it can run those tools, they are not heavy duty.  You don't probably even need the first two, rather than modeling parts from scratch you can just use BDarmory for the weapons and you can just craft the war system.

Let us know how it goes!

I was thinking the same thing.  If his computer can run KSP, it should be able to handle most anything

22 hours ago, KerbalMaster2016 said:

Please make a Kerbal War mod  for 1.1.0 to 1.1.2

Player start off with territories corresponding roughly to earth political regions

The player can make allies  with other territories

5 of the territories are AI so they do anything

They can gain technology just like the player

Each territory has different population and protective shield

You have launch pads to launch satellites into orbit, which give you research possibilities as well as space-based weapons (used to shoot down incoming nukes)

You have missile , turrent , bombs, and guns

You have nukes (ICBMs) that start off really inaccurate + low range, but as you research better technology you can improve the range and accuracy of your rockets, plus increase the payload of the warhead, increase the armor of this missile, making it harder to shoot down, or add things like MIRVs

Everything costs money, but you have a steady income based on current surviving population that can be boosted with research

Research is done in from your space stations and can be focused on areas such as "improve money/economy", "improve research to get more research", "better sattelites", "better nukes", etc.

You  can battle in space

Ultimately, if the game goes super late, you can unlock doomsday weapons that can be fired from a space station and are virtually unblockable, but required vast amounts of research to unlock, vast amount of money to buy, and vast amounts of power and crew on your space station to operate

Sure no problem. Can you lend me $100 000 so I can stop working for a while and work on it ?

16 hours ago, KerbalMaster2016 said:

I did ask a modder 

And modders replied.

22 hours ago, KerbalMaster2016 said:

Please make a Kerbal War mod  for 1.1.0 to 1.1.2

Player start off with territories corresponding roughly to earth political regions

The player can make allies  with other territories

5 of the territories are AI so they do anything

They can gain technology just like the player

Each territory has different population and protective shield

You have launch pads to launch satellites into orbit, which give you research possibilities as well as space-based weapons (used to shoot down incoming nukes)

You have missile , turrent , bombs, and guns

You have nukes (ICBMs) that start off really inaccurate + low range, but as you research better technology you can improve the range and accuracy of your rockets, plus increase the payload of the warhead, increase the armor of this missile, making it harder to shoot down, or add things like MIRVs

Everything costs money, but you have a steady income based on current surviving population that can be boosted with research

Research is done in from your space stations and can be focused on areas such as "improve money/economy", "improve research to get more research", "better sattelites", "better nukes", etc.

You  can battle in space

Ultimately, if the game goes super late, you can unlock doomsday weapons that can be fired from a space station and are virtually unblockable, but required vast amounts of research to unlock, vast amount of money to buy, and vast amounts of power and crew on your space station to operate

Um, Sid Meier created a whole franchise off this idea. The most recent edition is Civilization V. Oh, and by the way, Civilization VI is in pre-release and is ONLY $60.00...

ss_a79c8fabd12e0f1711ac61486c859656d4cd8

http://store.steampowered.com/app/289070

2 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

I gave up

Post of the month. Hands down. And it's only the 11th.

1 minute ago, KerbalMaster2016 said:

And i got a youtube career to keep running :o;.;

How's that working out for you?

18 minutes ago, KerbalMaster2016 said:

And i got a youtube career to keep running :o;.;

Oh???  Cool.  Do you have a link we can check out?

I'm doing a fan-fiction project on here that takes up a lot of my time, so I know how it goes.

Instead of getting passive agressive about it, why don't you just install BDArmory and RP the rest like EE's WWK

(And to the mods, IN GAME, not in the forums, don't murder me)

Edited by nosirrbro