Orange Suit for the "main" Characters

I suggest SQUAD people to place Orange Suits in EVA to the main characters of KSP (Jeb, Val, Bob and Bill).

That would be a distinguished cool feature for the main characters.

Regards,

TextureReplacer can do that. Using stripes of colour rather than fully coloured suits makes more realistic sense (since white suits reflect more light), but you can do either. At the moment I am using Cetera's Suit Mod, with blue stripes for scientists, red stripes for pilots, yellow stripes for engineers and orange stripes for the original four Kerbonauts.

On 5/11/2016 at 6:05 PM, Grumman said:

Using stripes of colour rather than fully coloured suits makes more realistic sense (since white suits reflect more light),

Kerbals seem to use a much lower level of technology than our real-world rocket science, and it's generally because the hardships of space travel are just much lesser for kerbals. I wouldn't be surprised if their DNA is more resistant to cosmic radiation damage, and their star likely emits a safer spectrum. They can probably color their suits a variety of light colors safely--just nothing too dark.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.