[1.1.2] Real Solar System Expanded (0.14.0)

ImkSushi

1 minute ago, flashfire2205 said:

I am trying now it just goes decides to not load RSS at all 

From the look of the Output log it has to do something with Kopernicus

a lot of errors of the type of this

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

What version of Kopernicus are you using??

1 hour ago, flashfire2205 said:

1.2.2-11

I wouldn't use that version. The cfgs for this would need to be changed a lot for that version. Try 1.2.2-4, -5 or -6

if that doesn't work post a screenshot of your gamedata and your output log and I'll take a look. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
14 minutes ago, phoneix_007 said:

Does this mod still causes issues with current saves? I've heared that it messes up spacecrafts that are in flight and you have to start a new save.

I have noticed you ask this on multiple RSS expansion pack threads. If you have a stock career save, you cannot continue it with a planet pack that replaces the stock system, like RSS and it’s expansion packs. This is because your vessels are orbiting bodies named after the stock system, which obviously will not exist with RSS, causing you to lose those vessels that are in orbit.

But another issue you will likely encounter, is that the packs I have seen you comment on, are really outdated and will likely not work with the latest Kopernicus. So unless you are using a version of KSP that can use an older version of Kopernicus, you are likely out of luck on the particular packs you are interested in.

Edited by Galileo

• 3 weeks later...

Tested Kopernicus -4, -5 and -6 and none worked. Going to try 1.1.3 but CKAN isn't working with that version of KSP so it'll have to be a manual install. Please ignore previous edits, I included ksp.log instead of the right log. I would include gamedata and the logs but I've already deleted the install.

Edited by Jodo42

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/16/2017 at 11:49 AM, Solar Ranger said:

Does this mod work in ksp 1.3?

Since no one got back to you I thought I'd do so. Since this mod relies on Kopernicus as a dependency, if it has not been built against the latest Kopernicus for 1.3 it will not work in 1.3 (took me about 20 or so hours to get my 1.3 RSS working, and at least half of that was making sure the right versions of each dependency of RSS and RSSVE were using the correct dependency versions (otherwise the RSS systems wouldn't load).  I'd love for an RSS expansion mod for 1.3.1 but it looks like none are there yet (not that there are many to begin with, only ones I know are this and RSS Extrasolar).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.