Cargo Pallets Wanted! - For Giving Aircraft a Purpose Contract Pack

Want to have your creation added to a contract pack?  I am looking for cargo based subassemblies that are creative that can be transported in Mk2 or Mk3 cargo bays. Something like this:

OIOh4dW.png

If you have a cargo subassembly you'd like to share feel free to post a link and pic and if it looks good, I'll include it in the Contract Pack: Giving Aircraft a Purpose mod.

Any volunteers?

Players will be responsible for either loading them into their airplanes either via subassembly, or picking them from the Space Plane Hangar loading area via KAS by any other means of attaching material to a plane for transport.

Edited by inigma

I've made a pallet of structural plates are radially attached ore tanks stacked on top of each other. I usually put them on target ships for testing torpedoes or missiles, but they might work here. I'll see if I can post some pictures this afternoon.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.