Stock Proton K

Welcome,welcome fellow kerbonauts! Today i want to show my favourite rocket! The Proton K,as we all know was used to put the Salyut/Alamaz space stations into orbit  and is right now the soviets most reliable heavy lift rocket.It has three stages.So today in the space craft exchange i built a (sort off) Proton K,so here it is!0fNJt0x.jpg

Edited by Jeb-head-mug kerman

The Proton K is a very cool design, but it would be nice to see a picture of your version here.

The unwritten forum rule is "no pics, no clicks", especially in the spacecraft exchange and mod sections. Get a free Imgur account f.e. to host your pictures and link them here. Its easy and comfortable.

Looking forward to see your design! :)

On 13 May 2016 at 7:48 PM, Frank_G said:

The Proton K is a very cool design, but it would be nice to see a picture of your version here.

The unwritten forum rule is "no pics, no clicks", especially in the spacecraft exchange and mod sections. Get a free Imgur account f.e. to host your pictures and link them here. Its easy and comfortable.

Looking forward to see your design! :)

Well yes i will add a picture today!:)

Tip: You can take screenshots in-game by hitting F1. Screenshots are saved to the "Screenshots" folder in your main KSP directory. That way, your pictures come out a lot nicer! :)

Pro-tip: use either the 2.5 meter separator or the 0.625 meter decoupler for rocket stages. The big decoupler is thick and ugly, but the separator is thin and doesn't ruin the shape. The 0.625 decoupler a can be hidden with some fairings or strategic use of the offset tool and the fact that they are smaller can be negated by adding a few struts between the lower and upper stages.

You can also use "fn" + F1. "fn" +F2 to turn off the HUD. That will put a .png in the screenshot folder in your KSP main directory.

In case you didnt know... use fn with f3 to check your mission log, f5 to quicksave, f9 to quickload... just check your options menu. If an F-key is assigned, use it together with "fn", or switch it in your system settings (so the OSX function can be accessed with fn and the regular F-keys become the single key press - find that checkbox under the keyboard settings).

2 hours ago, Frank_G said:

You can also use "fn" + F1. "fn" +F2 to turn off the HUD. That will put a .png in the screenshot folder in your KSP main directory.

In case you didnt know... use fn with f3 to check your mission log, f5 to quicksave, f9 to quickload... just check your options menu. If an F-key is assigned, use it together with "fn", or switch it in your system settings (so the OSX function can be accessed with fn and the regular F-keys become the single key press - find that checkbox under the keyboard settings).

Thats a lot off help but how do i put it on imgur?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.