Unsupported Version

What version? We are not mind readers.

Most 1.1.1 mods will work in 1.1.2 because that latest version was only a bug fix. You just ignore the warning and play the game, 99.9% of the time, the mods will still work.

BTW... information is the key to getting help, you don't provide it, then no one can help..

Well, I'd answer but not sure what you mean by "mods keep coming back"...

The joys of being an international forums like this one means people answer when they are awake, or not working/eating/playing/shopping etc etc.

I answer because its 1:05pm here in New Zealand and I know its roughly 1:05am in the UK (dammed daylight saving)

You just have to be patient. Sorry I cannot be more help.

3 hours ago, KerbalKyle45kk said:

well, im having trouble with my game files, the mods keep coming back, never-stopping @kiwi1960 1.0.4. i cant go back to this version. P.S 1.1.2 1228

All right, two questions, A) are you playing the Game through Steam, and B) Are you using CKAN to install your mods?

12 minutes ago, KerbalKyle45kk said:

wait whats ckan?

oh

no i havent

i didnt use ckan. at ALL.

what im asking is that i need help with my mods! jeez! :mad:

:angry:

Instead of just complaining and ordering people to help you, may you please read what I and other users wrote above and submit the information we need to help you.

Keeping this attitude will just make people ignore you and your issue.

You're the one needing help. We are not forced to help you. When someone is nice enough to come and offer his help, the least you can do is give him the ways to help you.

Edited by Gaarst

@KerbalKyle45kk There are plenty of people who would be willing to help you, but you need to give some sort of useful information.  So far nothing you have written has made enough sense for anyone to understand EXACTLY what your issue is.

How about you start by writing out something other than fragmented sentences and include as much detail as possible.  For example

I am running KSP version XX, and I am trying to use mods X,Y,Z who's versions are XX, and the issue I am having is explained in detail "here".  

So far the closest you have gotten to this is:

"well, im having trouble with my game files, the mods keep coming back, never-stopping @kiwi1960 1.0.4. i cant go back to this version. P.S 1.1.2 1228 "

Which quite frankly makes zero sense.

Also including screenshots can sometimes help.

Edited by goldenpsp

Receiving help on this forum (and life in general), typically is going to require some effort on your part.

Stop posting HURRY UP. Start providing useful information that people can use to help you. Its your choice, @KerbalKyle45kk, but until you start providing the necessary information to help you (logs, KSP version, mod versions, a CLEAR explanation of what the problem is), you won't receive help.

This community is amazingly helpful if you work with it.

6 minutes ago, Andem said:

Ahh. Hyperedit hasn't been updated for 1.1.2 currently, I think the last working version was for 1.1.0.

Hopefully It'll update soon, but for now I would suggest Vesselmover for placing ships and the alt/command-f12 menu.

I hope that helps!

:wink:

It may give a warning but Hyperedit functions in 1.1.2 so far.

8 minutes ago, Andem said:

Ahh. Hyperedit hasn't been updated for 1.1.2 currently, I think the last working version was for 1.1.0.

Hopefully It'll update soon, but for now I would suggest Vesselmover for placing ships and the alt/command-f12 menu.

I hope that helps!

:wink:

it works just fine, don't know what you are talking about...

12 minutes ago, goldenpsp said:

It may give a warning but Hyperedit functions in 1.1.2 so far.

10 minutes ago, raidernick said:

it works just fine, don't know what you are talking about...

It does? I've been lied to... In that case ignore my advice.

ok ill try @goldenpsps advice. well, im running prerelease 1.1.2, I Try to use Bd armory,Hyper edit,and alot others, whos versions are (sorry, idk their vers, close to is hmm, 1.0.5 maybe? the issue im having two unsupported mods, Ambient Light adjustment, and Kustom kerbals,(i wish i could show a screen shot but i couldnt)

It is BEST to only use mods for the version you are running. Mostly, it will say the version it supports in the title of the mods post or in the OP of the mods thread. You cannot, normally, use 1.0.5 mods in version 1.1.2 of the game because there was a major rewrite of the game when it went form Unity 4 game engine to Unity 5 resulting in version 1.1.2 .. so use only version mods for game 1.1.1 or greater... below that is going to cause many many problems.

If the mod can be used in Unity 5 versions of the game, it will say so. Hope that help for the problem in the post above this one.

13 minutes ago, KerbalKyle45kk said:

The two vers show [Ambient Light Adjustment: Unsupported Version Please use 1.0.4] this also goes with Kustom Kerbals

and Hyperedit still doesnt work

Well, in that case the best solution is probably to go without the mods until they update, I would suggest asking in the mod threads for support in the mean time.

Delete the files from your *Your game directory*\GameData\ folder. They should be in folder's according to their mod name. HyperEdit should be in a folder called Kerbaltek.

If you use Steam, the most likely spot will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\

The alternative would be to update from 1.0.4, which nearly all mod makers won't support anymore, to 1.1.x, and to download the recent versions of all your mods for 1.1.x

1.1.2 is the most current version of KSP, by the way.

Edited by KocLobster

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.