Docking ports not working!

Hey guys

I realize this question has been asked ever since docking ports became avaliable in KSP, but after hours of reading on various forums, I still haven't found an answer to my problem.

My problem is simple: My docking ports are as good as useless, and do not initiate the magnetic lock 'n dock..
Before you go on with the usual remarks:

• I have the right sides facing towards eachother.
  • I have each the same size of docking port (I tried them all individually)
  • I have tried to turn off SAS on the approacing ship.
  • I have approached with a slow enough speed.

I ended up trying to sandbox my way out of the frustration, and made a pair of rovers with a frontbased port.
(I kinda lost my patience doing 10 hours of career mode to get the Clamp-o-tron-jr, only to find it bugged)

It looks like this, and since its a static picture, you can't see it, but they're NOT docking at all.

Anyone have an idea what's going on?
I have KAS/KIS, docking alignment and some other mods installed, but previously (pre-1.0.2) never had any problems.

SfNcYLn.png

Edited by Deviouz

So... I guess I figured this out myself, and to help others who might have the same issue, here is what I did to solve it.

I removed all mods from GameData folder and subsequently re-added them one by one, and guess what?
Hull Camera VDS f**** up your docking ports! 

There you have it - and once again I have docking capability! \o/

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.