[1.8.x] NavBallAdjustor v1.9.2 : Adjust markers scale, colors, priorities, behavior

Dizor

The Navball texture changer here now works again and was even improved thanks to xEvilReeperX.  Kind of goes hand in hand with this mod I think. 

This looks like a great mod, will be setting it up in a moment, thanks!

Sadly this mod doesn't work in 1.1.3 (well NBAlwaysHideOnMap = False still does which is nice).  Actually though I never could figure out how to work the color changer in 1.1.2 it would just flash the color bar and stay on the default color no matter what I did.

Edited by kBob

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 5:07 PM, Nightside said:

This looks cool, but why would you want the navball to be afraid of the cursor? Don't you need to press the SAS buttons?

I don't use that feature myself, but the keyboard shortcut is T to activate SAS or it can be mapped to a more convenient key.

• 2 weeks later...

Only two things I would like to see, if possible:

1.  Scaling of the navball (independent of any other scaling)

2. ability to move navball left or right, so it isn't in the center of the screen

Great mod, thank you

Edited by linuxgurugamer

10 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Only two things I would like to see, if possible:

1.  Scaling of the navball (independent of any other scaling)

2. ability to move navball left or right, so it isn't in the center of the screen

Great mod, thank you

With all your modding maybe you forgot to play KSP?

this 2 features are now stock! :D

(yes really! during a flight, just press Esc > Settings > ...)

( and UP for the ghost markers)

5 minutes ago, Skalou said:

I knew about the scaling, wasn't aware of the movement left/right

Thanks

21 hours ago, Skalou said:

Correct. That is why I did not implement these features in my mod.

On 7/12/2016 at 1:28 PM, John007qwe said:

When using this mod, my fps drops by a lot (~47fps down to around 15-23fps).

I've just spent a great many hours tracking down the FPS loss, and it is this mod for me too.  I go from the high 60s fps to the low 20s fps with this installed, and back to high 60s fps without it.

On 12.07.2016 at 11:28 PM, John007qwe said:

When using this mod, my fps drops by a lot (~47fps down to around 15-23fps).

On 19.07.2016 at 3:13 AM, Cetera said:

I've just spent a great many hours tracking down the FPS loss, and it is this mod for me too.  I go from the high 60s fps to the low 20s fps with this installed, and back to high 60s fps without it.

Thanks, guys. Mod is updated to v1.4 now. FPS loss bug is fixed.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, SmashingKirby148 said:

I don't get it. How do I change the colours? Everytime I pick a colour, it shows up with nothing. When I release click, it's the same colour.

Select the marker at the right side (prograde is selected by default) and click on color picker area on any color you want. Observe the navball, prograde marker color is changed.

If you want to revert color - click on the left side of colored rectangle under the color picker.

To set the same color for Retrograde marker click on ">" button.

7 hours ago, Dizor said:

Select the marker at the right side (prograde is selected by default) and click on color picker area on any color you want. Observe the navball, prograde marker color is changed.

If you want to revert color - click on the left side of colored rectangle under the color picker.

To set the same color for Retrograde marker click on ">" button.

It's not working :S Is there any incompatability issues with other mods?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, I've made this request at other MOD writers.

Some of us Kerbinauts have a bit of an issue seeing certain colors.  For instance, I have to use Navball Adjuster so I can re-color the damn Pink icons on the navball.  Can't see them at all.  Well, now I can.  Thank you!

I have a similar problem with the Maneuver Node "proposed orbit"  - the vector lines coming out of a node, particularly when changing orbits - say, to the Mun.  I'm told tis a nice green line.  I can't see it on my computers.  I can make do by following the AP/PE flags, but that's a pain.

Therefore, I'd love to see the ability to adjust orbit / vector line colors, either added to something like Navball Adjustor, or as a separate Mod.

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, Skalou said:

great news!

what about the ghost marker suggestion ? are you working on it? or should i ask this feature in the mod section?

tha

Yes i remember about this suggestion. But now i have no enough time to proceed with development. Sorry.

Thus i can't promise we can expect this feature in nearest future, so you can try to ask for this feature in the mod section.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.