[1.3.0] Community Database of Module Manager Patches for Stock KSP

Alshain

I also refer it here because I like it.

And I need feedback about the outcome.

It started with this thread
https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/175961-trying-to-fiddle-with-modulegimbal/

and resulted in this patch:

GameData\zFinal\zzz_useGimbalReponseTime.cfg

// Ferram Aerospace Research
//
// ATTENTION:
// When not using RealismOverhaul you have to delete the following config:
// GameData\FerramAerospaceResearch\stockEngineGimbalIncrease.cfg
//
// @PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleGimbal]]:NEEDS[!RealismOverhaul]:FINAL
// {
	// @MODULE[ModuleGimbal]
	// {
		// @gimbalRange *= 1.5
		// %useGimbalResponseSpeed = true
		// %gimbalResponseSpeed = 15
	// }
// }
//
// It just would overwrite or at least interfere with anything what's below:
//

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleGimbal]:HAS[~gimbalResponseSpeed[]]]:FINAL
{
	@MODULE[ModuleGimbal]
	{
		%useGimbalResponseSpeed = true
		%gimbalResponseSpeed = 6
	}
}

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleGimbal]:HAS[#gimbalRange[>0]],@MODULE[ModuleEngines*]:HAS[#maxThrust[>0]],!MODULE[ModuleEngineConfigs],#mass[>0]]:FINAL
{
	// @MODULE[ModuleGimbal],*:HAS[#gimbalTransformName[thrustTransform]|#gimbalTransformName[pivotPoint]|#gimbalTransformName[?ozzle]|#gimbalTransformName[GimbalBone]|#gimbalTransformName[Engine_Nozzle]|#gimbalTransformName[newThrustTransform]|#gimbalTransformName[gimbal?ransform]|#gimbalTransformName[gimbal?ransform1]|#gimbalTransformName[gimbal?ransform2]|#gimbalTransformName[?imbal]|#gimbalTransformName[fxTransform]|#gimbalTransformName[tt2]|#gimbalTransformName[Cylinder_3]|#gimbalTransformName[jet?]]
	@MODULE[ModuleGimbal],*:HAS[#gimbalRange[>0]]
	{
		temp = #$gimbalRange$
		@gimbalRange /= #$/mass$
		tempa = #$gimbalRange$
		tempb = #$/MODULE[ModuleEngines*]/maxThrust$
		@gimbalRange /= #$tempb$
		@gimbalRange *= 500
		@gimbalRange /= #$tempa$
		@gimbalRange *= #$/mass$
		@gimbalRange ^= :(\.\d\d)\d+$:$1:
		tempc = 0
		@tempc += #$gimbalRange$
		@tempc -= #$temp$
		@gimbalResponseSpeed /= #$/mass$
		@gimbalResponseSpeed ^= :(\.\d\d)\d+$:$1:
	}
}

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleGimbal]:HAS[#gimbalRange[>0]],@MODULE[@ModuleEngines*],@MODULE[ModuleEngineConfigs]:HAS[~type[ModuleRCS],#origMass[>0]]]:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FINAL
{
	// @MODULE[ModuleGimbal],*:HAS[#gimbalTransformName[thrustTransform]|#gimbalTransformName[pivotPoint]|#gimbalTransformName[?ozzle]|#gimbalTransformName[GimbalBone]|#gimbalTransformName[Engine_Nozzle]|#gimbalTransformName[newThrustTransform]|#gimbalTransformName[gimbal?ransform]|#gimbalTransformName[gimbal?ransform1]|#gimbalTransformName[gimbal?ransform2]|#gimbalTransformName[?imbal]|#gimbalTransformName[fxTransform]|#gimbalTransformName[tt2]|#gimbalTransformName[Cylinder_3]|#gimbalTransformName[jet?]]
	@MODULE[ModuleGimbal],*:HAS[#gimbalRange[>0]]
	{
		temp = #$gimbalRange$
		@gimbalRange /= #$/MODULE[ModuleEngineConfigs]/origMass$
		tempa = #$gimbalRange$
		tempb = #$/MODULE[ModuleEngineConfigs]/CONFIG/maxThrust$
		@gimbalRange /= #$tempb$
		@gimbalRange *= 500
		@gimbalRange /= #$tempa$
		@gimbalRange *= #$/MODULE[ModuleEngineConfigs]/origMass$
		@gimbalRange ^= :(\.\d\d)\d+$:$1:
		tempc = 0
		@tempc += #$gimbalRange$
		@tempc -= #$temp$
		@gimbalResponseSpeed /= #$/MODULE[ModuleEngineConfigs]/origMass$
		@gimbalResponseSpeed ^= :(\.\d\d)\d+$:$1:
	}
}

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleGimbal]:HAS[#tempc[>0]],@MODULE[ModuleEngines*]]:FINAL
{
	@MODULE[ModuleGimbal]
	{
		@gimbalRange = #$temp$
	}
}

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleGimbal]:HAS[#gimbalResponseSpeed[>15]]]:FINAL
{
	// @MODULE[ModuleGimbal],*:HAS[#gimbalResponseSpeed[>15],#gimbalTransformName[thrustTransform]|#gimbalTransformName[pivotPoint]|#gimbalTransformName[?ozzle]|#gimbalTransformName[GimbalBone]|#gimbalTransformName[Engine_Nozzle]|#gimbalTransformName[newThrustTransform]|#gimbalTransformName[gimbal?ransform]|#gimbalTransformName[gimbal?ransform1]|#gimbalTransformName[gimbal?ransform2]|#gimbalTransformName[?imbal]|#gimbalTransformName[fxTransform]|#gimbalTransformName[tt2]|#gimbalTransformName[Cylinder_3]|#gimbalTransformName[jet?]]
	@MODULE[ModuleGimbal],*:HAS[#gimbalResponseSpeed[>15]]
	{
		@gimbalResponseSpeed = 15
	}
}

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleGimbal]:HAS[#gimbalResponseSpeed[<6]]]:FINAL
{
	// @MODULE[ModuleGimbal],*:HAS[#gimbalResponseSpeed[>15],#gimbalTransformName[thrustTransform]|#gimbalTransformName[pivotPoint]|#gimbalTransformName[?ozzle]|#gimbalTransformName[GimbalBone]|#gimbalTransformName[Engine_Nozzle]|#gimbalTransformName[newThrustTransform]|#gimbalTransformName[gimbal?ransform]|#gimbalTransformName[gimbal?ransform1]|#gimbalTransformName[gimbal?ransform2]|#gimbalTransformName[?imbal]|#gimbalTransformName[fxTransform]|#gimbalTransformName[tt2]|#gimbalTransformName[Cylinder_3]|#gimbalTransformName[jet?]]
	@MODULE[ModuleGimbal],*:HAS[#gimbalResponseSpeed[<6]]
	{
		@gimbalResponseSpeed = 6
	}
}

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleGimbal]:HAS[#tempc[*]],@MODULE[ModuleEngines*]]:FINAL
{
	@MODULE[ModuleGimbal]
	{
		!temp = delete
		!tempa = delete
		!tempb = delete
		!tempc = delete
	}
}

The first block which is commented out is just in there as a reminder.
Without that the whole patch works in stock and for all mods.

ofc I cannot test every single engine from stock and from mods out there - especially because issues depend of the whole vessel design, CoM, CoL etc. pp.

But in short words:

This patch decreases the gimballing range in degrees of all engines containing a ModuleEngines or a ModuleEnginesFX and contain a ModuleGimbal which contains a gimbalRange.
The higher the mass / thrust of the engine, the lower the gimbalRange.

Specific gimbal factors like gimbalRangeX etc. are untouched.
So this works with "normal" rocket engines, verniers or fins with verniers.
Very modded and sophisticated engines with built-in verniers which are customized by the dev are untouched.

The gimbalResponseSpeed is also calculated, but with a low pass filter to be minimum 6 and a high pass filter to be maximum 15.
The higher the mass / thrust of the engine, the slower the response speed.

So you don't need to move the gimbal slider to the left anymore in VAB or flight mode to avoid wobbling.

Edited by Gordon Dry
as it looks today

• 4 months later...

I wanted a Launch Escape System appropriate to the stock 1.25m and 1.875m pods, without installing a parts pack (and the one I've tried was way unbalanced, as usual for modded parts).  So trying to keep it simple, I just rescaled the stock LES by 0.5:

//Add 0.625m Launch Escape System
//Author: Fourfa

+PART[LaunchEscapeSystem]
{
    %name = LaunchEscapeSystemSmall
    @rescaleFactor = 0.5
    @TechRequired = start
    @entryCost = 2000
    @cost = 500
    @title = Small Launch Escape System
    @mass = 0.3
    @bulkheadProfiles = size0

@MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleEnginesFX
        @maxThrust = 325
    }

@RESOURCE
    {
        name = SolidFuel
        @amount = 10
        @maxAmount = 10
    }
}

I did some playtesting, and this seems to work ok.  Pad aborts with only the basic 0.625m chute could be a bit spicy.  Open to feedback on tuning the numbers I chose...

• 3 weeks later...

I was looking for a way to reduce the range and strength of the docking port "magnetism"

Does this look right? Any suggestions? I thought I'd seen it on the forums before, but couldn't find it using search.

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDockingNode]]
{
	@MODULE[ModuleDockingNode]
	{
		%acquireForce = 0.1
		%acquireRange = 0.1
		%captureRange = 0.1
	}
}

Edited by Tyko

• 1 month later...

Smart™ Classes to the Part Description CommNet Antennas

Spoiler

// Class Descriptions to CommNet antennas v1.1 (20190318)
// Author: Flart

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:antenna.</color> :
}

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaType[RELAY]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:relay :
}
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaType[DIRECT]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:direct :
}

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaType[INTERNAL]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:internal :
}

// C0 = 5000
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaPower[<5499]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:<color=orange>Class 0 :
}
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaPower[>5499],#antennaPower[<249E3]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:<color=orange>Class 0+ :
}
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaPower[>249E3],#antennaPower[<449E3]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:<color=orange>Class 0++ :
}

// C1 = 500k
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaPower[>449E3],#antennaPower[<549E3]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:<color=orange>Class 1 :
}
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaPower[>549E3],#antennaPower[<4499E3]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:<color=orange>Class 1+ :
}

// C2 = 5M
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaPower[>4499E3],#antennaPower[<5499E3]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:<color=orange>Class 2 :
}
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaPower[>5499E3],#antennaPower[<494E6]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:<color=orange>Class 2+ :
}
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaPower[>494E6],#antennaPower[<1996E6]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:<color=orange>Class 2++ :
}

// C3 = 2G
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaPower[>1996E6],#antennaPower[<2004E6]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:<color=orange>Class 3 :
}
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaPower[>2004E6],#antennaPower[<14960E6]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:<color=orange>Class 3+ :
}

// C4 = 15G
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaPower[>14960E6],#antennaPower[<15040E6]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:<color=orange>Class 4 :
}
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaPower[>15040E6],#antennaPower[<99E9]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:<color=orange>Class 4+ :
}

// C5 = 100G
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaPower[>99E9],#antennaPower[<101E9]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:<color=orange>Class 5 :
}
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaPower[>101E9],#antennaPower[<996E9]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:<color=orange>Class 5+ :
}

// C6 = 1000G
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaPower[>996E9],#antennaPower[<1004E9]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:<color=orange>Class 6 :
}
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaPower[>1004E9],#antennaPower[<9960E9]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:<color=orange>Class 6+ :
}

// C7 = 10T
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaPower[>9960E9],#antennaPower[<10040E9]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:<color=orange>Class 7 :
}
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter]:HAS[#antennaPower[>10040E9]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL {
	@description ^= :^:<color=orange>Class 7+ :
}

Edited by flart

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Is this up-to-date, or are there new patches not in the database?

Well I would say any patches added to the topic since Sep 07, 2017 (date of the database) would not be in the database.

Doing a quick and dirty scan of the thread. It looks like nothing since the July 9 2017 post has been included.

Edited by BlackHat

On 5/17/2016 at 1:34 PM, Alshain said:

Stop Solar Panels from Sun Tracking
Contributor: @tg626, @Alshain

Hide contents

// Stop solar panel from sun tracking
// Author: tg626, Alshain
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDeployableSolarPanel]]:FINAL
{
	@MODULE[ModuleDeployableSolarPanel]
	{
		//%sunTracking = false //v1.1 and earlier
		%isTracking = false // v1.2+
	}
}

Hey fellas, is there anyway this could be made as a PAW button that could turn tracking on and off mid-flight?

13 hours ago, klesh said:

Hey fellas, is there anyway this could be made as a PAW button that could turn tracking on and off mid-flight?

Would love that too, but I've been told by people with actual modding skills that PAW buttons for which no module is preexisting require coding - iow it can't be done with a simple MM patch.

• 3 weeks later...

So my solar panels have been producing double the electric charge that they are supposed to produce, the panels still read default numbers ie 1.6 ec/s for the basic 1x6 panels and AmpYear does too, however the actual charge produced is double. My thought after trying to find the offending mod and fix it, which was not successful, I decided mm patch might fix it but the patch i've created either doesn't work or is unable to fix the issue as it is coded into a mod. Can any one of the brilliant minds out there check the patch to see if the patch was built right and should work or if it needs tweaking. Thanks to anyone who reads this post and double thanks if you can also help, even if it is pointing in right direction. 

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDeployableSolarPanel],@RESOURCE[ElectricCharge]]:FINAL
{
	@RESOURCE[ElectricCharge]
	{
		@chargeRate = *0.5 	
	}
}

On 3/14/2019 at 12:49 PM, icecreamcooper said:

So my solar panels have been producing double the electric charge that they are supposed to produce, the panels still read default numbers ie 1.6 ec/s for the basic 1x6 panels and AmpYear does too, however the actual charge produced is double. My thought after trying to find the offending mod and fix it, which was not successful,

Are you using a planet mod that replaces Sun with a giant star and/or puts Kerbin closer to the star? If either is true then the star's luminosity is likely greater, causing the double solar input.

Your MM patch for solar panels should be more like this, but then in the VAB, the panel will also tell you beforehand that it will produce half of what it normally will (so the Gigantor panel will tell you it will produce 12 EC/s, not 24 EC/s), which I don't expect you to enjoy. Also, most solar panels don't have batteries so targeting RESOURCE {} will lead to very little or nothing happening.

@PART:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDeployableSolarPanel]]
{
	@MODULE[ModuleDeployableSolarPanel]
	{
		@chargeRate *= 0.5
	}
}

• 1 month later...

A couple prophylactic patches:

Fix for error thrown by ContractConfigurator caused by missing title field in agent definition. I have several old (some not so old) mods that don't have this defined.

// Fix missing agent title string
@AGENT[*]:HAS[~title] { title = #$name$	}

Fix for VAB lockups on missing bulkhead profiles. Most mod authors have pushed updates to fix their mods when the problem has been pointed out. But I've had two rather popular modders that have failed to fix this since I raised the issue. One never replied or applied fixes even while pushing other updates. This defines a new profile missingsrf that will group your problem parts together to make it easier to identify problem parts.

// Catchall for poorly patched mods
@PART[*]:HAS[~bulkheadProfiles[]] { bulkheadProfiles = missingsrf }

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2016 at 7:34 PM, Alshain said:

Kerbal EVA Lights On
 Contributor: @slubman

The new Breaking Ground suits add a ModuleColorChanger for the suit light strips that needs to be switched on, too:

Spoiler

// Kerbal have lights on when starting EVA
// Author: slubman
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:FINAL
{
    @MODULE[KerbalEVA]
    {
        %lampOn = true
    }

@MODULE[ModuleColorChanger]
    {
        %animState = true
    }
}

13 hours ago, Tyko said:

Has anyone written a mod to change the default Docking Acquire Force with 1.7.3?

The attribute is "acquireForceTweak" in ModuleDockingNode. To change the force in all docking nodes, use this:

Spoiler

@PART:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDockingNode]]
{
    @MODULE[ModuleDockingNode]
    {
    	// Change to any whole number between 0 and 200
        %acquireForceTweak = 150
    }
}

Edited by HansAcker

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, GKSP said:

When pasting these into a new file, can I name it whatever I want?

Yes. You could even paste them all into a single file, but that usually leeds to (human) errors when editing, deleting, adding stuff later.

I think it's really strange that the large lander pods don't have space for experiments.

I've added 6 slots to the new Mk2 Lander Can, which is really useful when it's in large rover form.

// Add experiment inventory slots to new Mk 2 lander can
// Author: GeneCash
@PART[mk2LanderCabin_v2] {
    MODULE {
       name = ModuleInventoryPart
       InventorySlots = 6
    }
}

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This patch adds upgrades to every command pod with crew seats. These upgrades are science experiments. They get unlocked for the pod at the same time you unlock the regular science experiment. Probe Cores and any non command part with crew capacity are not affected.

Unfortunately, I haven't adjusted the mass. I don't think you can "add" mass, only set it to a specific value (which of course wouldn't make any sense to set it globally for all command pods to one specific value). :-/ Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just a clueless noob. :)

This patch is an alteration of sebi.zzr's patch. I've added the Mystery Goo Experiment and the Material Labs Study to it, changed a few descriptions, typos, restored the original external usage requirements, and of course added the crewcapacity requirement.

Spoiler

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand],#CrewCapacity[>0]]:FINAL
{
 MODULE
 {
 name = ModuleScienceExperiment
 showUpgradesInModuleInfo = True
 experimentID = deltemp
 experimentActionName = #autoLOC_502067 //#autoLOC_502067 = Log Temperature
 resetActionName = #autoLOC_502064 //#autoLOC_502064 = Delete Data
 reviewActionName = Review Temperature Data
 useStaging = False
 useActionGroups = False
 hideUIwhenUnavailable = True
 xmitDataScalar = 0.5 
 collectActionName = #autoLOC_238018 //#autoLOC_238018 = Take Data
 dataIsCollectable = True
 rerunnable = True
 usageReqMaskInternal = 1
 usageReqMaskExternal = 8
 hideFxModuleUI = False

UPGRADES
 {
  UPGRADE
  {
  name__ = adtemperatureScan
  experimentID = temperatureScan
  useActionGroups = True
  hideUIwhenUnavailable = False
  techRequired__ = engineering101
  }
 }
 }

MODULE
 {
 experimentID = delbaro
 experimentActionName = #autoLOC_502065 //#autoLOC_502065 = Log Pressure Data
 reviewActionName = Review Presure Data
 useStaging = False
 useActionGroups = False
 xmitDataScalar = 0.5
 dataIsCollectable = True
 rerunnable = True
 usageReqMaskInternal = 1
 usageReqMaskExternal = 8
 hideFxModuleUI = False

UPGRADES
 {
  UPGRADE
  {
  name__ = adsensorBarometer
  experimentID = barometerScan
  useActionGroups = True
  techRequired__ = survivability

}
 }
 }

MODULE
 {
 experimentID = delseismic
 experimentActionName = #autoLOC_502063 //#autoLOC_502063 = Log Seismic Data
 reviewActionName = Review Seismic Data
 useStaging = False
 useActionGroups = False
 xmitDataScalar = 0.45
 dataIsCollectable = True
 rerunnable = True
 usageReqMaskInternal = 1
 usageReqMaskExternal = 8
 hideFxModuleUI = False

UPGRADES
 {
  UPGRADE
  {
  name__ = adsensorAccelerometer
  experimentID = seismicScan
  useActionGroups = True
  techRequired__ = electronics

}
 }
 }

MODULE
 {
 experimentID = delgrav
 experimentActionName = #autoLOC_502066 //#autoLOC_502066 = Log Gravity Data 
 reviewActionName = Review Gravity Data
 useStaging = False
 useActionGroups = False
 xmitDataScalar = 0.4
 dataIsCollectable = True
 rerunnable = True
 usageReqMaskInternal = 1
 usageReqMaskExternal = 8
 hideFxModuleUI = False

UPGRADES
 {
  UPGRADE
  {
  name__ = adsensorGravimeter
  experimentID = gravityScan
  useActionGroups = True
  techRequired__ = advScienceTech

}
 }
 }

MODULE
 {
 experimentID = delatmo
 experimentActionName = #autoLOC_502048 //#autoLOC_502048 = Run Atmosphere Analysis
 resetActionName = #autoLOC_502049 //#autoLOC_502049 = Discard Data
 reviewActionName = Review Atmosphere Analysis Data
 useStaging = False
 useActionGroups = False
 xmitDataScalar = 0.6
 dataIsCollectable = True
 rerunnable = True
 usageReqMaskInternal = 1
 usageReqMaskExternal = 8
 hideFxModuleUI = False

UPGRADES
 {
  UPGRADE
  {
  name__ = adsensorAtmosphere
  experimentID = atmosphereAnalysis
  useActionGroups = True
  techRequired__ = scienceTech

}
 }
 }

MODULE
 {
 experimentID = delgoo
 experimentActionName = #autoLOC_502053 //#autoLOC_502053 = Observe Mystery Goo
 resetActionName = #autoLOC_502054 //#autoLOC_502054 = Reset Goo Canister
 reviewActionName = Review Goo Data
 useStaging = False
 useActionGroups = False
 xmitDataScalar = 0.3
 rerunnable = False
 usageReqMaskInternal = 1
 hideFxModuleUI = False
 collectActionName = #autoLOC_6004057 //#autoLOC_6004057 = Collect Data
 dataIsCollectable = True
 usageReqMaskInternal = 1
 usageReqMaskExternal = 8

UPGRADES
 {
  UPGRADE
  {
  name__ = adGooExperiment
  experimentID = mysteryGoo
  useActionGroups = True
  techRequired__ = start

}
 }
 }

MODULE
 {
 experimentID = delmatlab
 experimentActionName = #autoLOC_502061 //#autoLOC_502061 = Observe Materials Bay
 resetActionName = #autoLOC_502062 //#autoLOC_502062 = Reset Materials Bay
 reviewActionName = Review MatLab Data
 useStaging = False
 useActionGroups = False
 xmitDataScalar = 0.35
 rerunnable = False
 usageReqMaskInternal = 1
 hideFxModuleUI = False
 collectActionName = #autoLOC_6004057 //#autoLOC_6004057 = Collect Data
 dataIsCollectable = True
 usageReqMaskInternal = 1
 usageReqMaskExternal = 8

UPGRADES
 {
  UPGRADE
  {
  name__ = adMatLabExperiment
  experimentID = mobileMaterialsLab
  useActionGroups = True
  techRequired__ = basicScience

}
 }
 }
}

//--uprades techtree
PARTUPGRADE
{
 name = adtemperatureScan
 partIcon = sensorThermometer
 techRequired = engineering101
 entryCost = 2500
 title = Pod Upgrade
 description = Adds termometer to pods.
}
PARTUPGRADE
{
 name = adsensorBarometer
 partIcon = sensorBarometer
 techRequired = survivability
 entryCost = 2200
 title = Pod Upgrade
 description = Adds barometer to pods.
}
PARTUPGRADE
{
 name = adsensorAccelerometer
 partIcon = sensorAccelerometer
 techRequired = electronics
 entryCost = 8200
 title = Pod Upgrade
 description = Adds accelerometer to pods.
}
PARTUPGRADE
{
 name = adsensorGravimeter
 partIcon = sensorGravimeter
 techRequired = advScienceTech
 entryCost = 12200
 title = Pod Upgrade
 description = Adds gravimeter to pods.
}
PARTUPGRADE
{
 name = adsensorAtmosphere
 partIcon = sensorAtmosphere
 techRequired = scienceTech
 entryCost = 12200
 title = Pod Upgrade
 description = Adds atmosensor to pods.
}
PARTUPGRADE
{
 name = adGooExperiment
 partIcon = GooExperiment
 techRequired = start
 entryCost = 0
 title = Pod Upgrade
 description = Adds goo experiment to pods.
}
PARTUPGRADE
{
 name = adMatLabExperiment
 partIcon = science_module
 techRequired = basicScience
 entryCost = 5500
 title = Pod Upgrade
 description = Adds MatLab experiment to pods.
}

//--experiment def.//fix NRE
EXPERIMENT_DEFINITION
{
 id = deltemp
 baseValue = 0
 scienceCap = 0 
}
EXPERIMENT_DEFINITION
{
 id = delbaro
 baseValue = 0