1.1.2 (Compatible) Mod List

I have noticed in the past, a massive lack of mod lists, and lists that have all the mods being compatible. So, I have decided to go where no kerbal has gone before, to embrace the motto of the Kerpollo program, "Failure is always an option" and have created my own list, these mods are all for 1.1.2, and can be found on spacedock, these mods will all work together on the average computer as well. Here is the official Kerpollo program mod list:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B9 Aerospace - I love this mod for all the parts it adds in, as well as how perfectly it blends with the stock parts. As well as this mod's cockpits have actually functioning buttons for sas, rcs, staging, and abort. I cannot imagine where I would be without this mod!

BD Armory - This mod adds in something I have wanted for a long time, weapons! Say good by to the airfield on the Island because with this mod, you can bomb, shoot, shoot, bomb, missile the heck out of everything!

DMagicOrbitalScience - Have you ever wanted to put a spy satellite into space and spy on your fellow kerbals? Well no you can, this mod adds in all the things a big brother needs to "protect" his kerbals

HLAirships - IT HOVERS!!!!! Finally, A way to hold a Mid- atmospheric refueling station for all your small SSTO's that need a top off.

Endurance - Like many of you, I loved the movie interstellar, and have always thought the ships in it were awesome, well this is your lucky day, because now you have the parts to build all the ships! Plus, they are also fun to mess around with.

OPT - Do you like cool ships? Do you like SSTOs? Do you like Hyperediting large ships into space to have awesome space stations? Well, this mod helps with 2 of the 3 things! It adds a whole load of new parts, if you use SSTOs even occasionally, this mod is for you! 

Hyperedit - pfff, who needs engines to go to space, when Hyperedit will do it for you!

PlanetaryBaseINC - This adds parts so you can build a nice base, anywhere!

T.G.O.L. group - I love, love, love, love, this mod. It adds 3 engines, designed for the back, or bottom of ships, the work so well for V.T.O.L. craft, as well as, they are highly efficient for In space craft!

KAS - Kerbal Attachment System - Have you ever wanted to lower or raise things, how about lowering a rover from a ship, that you don't want to land, or tethering you HLA Blimp to the ground, you can do all of this and more with KAS

KIS - Kerbal Inventory system - This allows you do more with KAS, as well as eat a taco in an eva around the moon, completely worth it Jeb.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the list so far, I will release new ones as updates come out, as well as this list will get bigger, as I find more of the best mods for Kerbal, so until the next update "Failure is always an option!"

Edited by NotBritish
A few mods were conflicting, as well as I added a new mod

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.