LaytheDragon's Sunflare(s)

LaytheDragon

This is a thread for my alternate sunflare mod(s) for scatterer. So far, it seems likely that sci-fi-themed flares are what I may/will post (despite not using them myself), since they are quite easy to create simplistic flares for, and there are fewer options for them posted as of yet.

Tripartite Rays Sunflare:

V2erMQe.jpg

A simplistic, sci-fi-themed sunflare, the Tripartite Rays sunflare may please your eyes with its triangular rays of radiation.

To install:

• Drag all the contents of the "Tripartite Rays Flare" folder (but not the folder itself) within .zip file from download into the "GameData/scatterer/sunflare" folder, replacing the original contents of that folder

• As for any sunflare mod, it is a good idea (but not necessary) to backup the previous sunflare (previous contents of "GameData/scatterer/sunflare" in KSP directory) before installation

Requires Scatterer Mod ( <---- Thread)

Download Tripartite Rays Here: The download link (on spacedock)

(Note that the description here is basically that which is found on Spacedock)

5 hours ago, SpaceKraken said:

I need illuminati version. NOW!

Uh... I could probably do that for the sunFlare, and also add luminous green sunSpikes (also part of the flare), or do the opposite, but what about the ghosts (the glares, separate from the flare itself)? Translucent money-green triangles? The words "Illuminati Confirmed"? Both? Give me more details on what is requested for the ghosts, and this may become a real sun flare for download by/during/after the weekend. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2016 at 8:00 PM, daniel l. said:

Yes please do an illuminati sunflare! Im gonna do a lord Gaben sunflare. Since his face is our light and soul :P And maybe a skybox to match :sticktongue:

@daniel l. Oops, I didn't notice this post due to a lack of a notification! Next weekend maybe shall I create it? Or if I have time in between.

I still would like to know what "ghost" (the glare triangles coming towards the center of the screen from the Sun, like the semi-transparent blue triangles seen in the picture in my signature) designs should be used. Miniature green triangles? Multiple of the miniature green illuminati all seeing eye? The words "Illuminati Confirmed"? I can create it quicker if I know what to make the ghosts as. I may or may not also release another sci-fi sunflare along with it, too.

Edited by LaytheDragon

3 hours ago, LaytheDragon said:

@daniel l. Oops, I didn't notice this post due to a lack of a notification! Next weekend maybe shall I create it? Or if I have time in between.

I still would like to know what "ghost" (the glare triangles coming towards the center of the screen from the Sun, like the semi-transparent blue triangles seen in the picture in my signature) designs should be used. Miniature green triangles? Multiple of the miniature green illuminati all seeing eye? The words "Illuminati Confirmed"? I can create it quicker if I know what to make the ghosts as. I may or may not also release another sci-fi sunflare along with it, too.

Do as you wish :P *meows*

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.