What building has killed more kerbals than any other?

spacebrick3

What building (or part of one) has killed the most kerbals in your game? I think that it's the landing lights at the end of the runway, which I have run into many, many times when my planes veer off course. What do you think?

Edited by spacebrick3

28 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

Well I've crashed into the VAB a few times. Actually, I was flying over the mountains at 12km at the time, but that's what the flight log said...

Didn't you know that VAB stays for "Vertically Airborne Building"?

Oh, and those landing lights too. Damn them.

A lot of times I'll hit them while landing, too. In that case, the cockpit and maybe a fuel tank will survive. Although, if it still has a landing leg, I will often turn it in to a unisicle and keep it upright with the pod reaction wheel. In this case, the kerbal (s) is/are not killed.

Runway Tier 0 (in simulations, I revert all crashes). Many many planes have broken apart on both take off and landing. I have a rule that I can't upgrade it until I upgrade past first set of gear (the fixed gear).   

2 hours ago, Red Iron Crown said:

For me it's the old launch tower, hands down. That infuriating lip at the top caught so many of my craft. I still get angry when I see it.

Agreed, that launch tower was a menace and a half.  I do not miss it in the slightest.

12 minutes ago, kalakilok said:

bump

No bumping please! It's against the rules. :wink:

2.3 Forbidden messages

1. Messages that contain no meaningful content, such as "like", “Bump" or any variation on the type of message that is used to needlessly boost threads and/or keep post counts up;

As far as deadliest building...I'm voting the crawler way, once it's upgraded it makes a great spot to test rovers...and also to accidentally roll over and blow them and all their occupants to smithereens.
Edited by Rocket In My Pocket

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.