[1.4.x-1.8.x] Airplane Plus - R26.4 (Fixed issues/Github is up to date) (Dec 21, 2019)

blackheart612

@YoloT47 They should, but note that the OP RPM patch from the user is very outdated by now. There are no plans right now. Or even if I had, I'd not tell it yet because they are always subject to change.

@DownHereInChile It's possible. Let's see which patch it falls in.

@[INDO]dimas_1502 I'm very dissatisfied by the current state of the Gemini turboshafts. It's subject to change once I know how to change it.

@MaverickSawyer Not sure if I removed something on the configs but I don't know much about its aerodynamic properties as of now. I'll check it when I got the time.

I rebuilt my old YF-23 replica using the new MK1 non-commercial cockpit. I created a full-scale RSS replica, and a Kerbal-scale replica.

The new cockpit is very aerodynamic: it dropped my Mach 1 wave drag down to 0.188m2. I also wrote BDArmory configs for the cockpits. :)Thanks for the neat parts, @blackheart612!

Click for full album.

LQX6U9q.png

Edited by CrisK
Imgur embedding is not working right now.

On 2/16/2018 at 12:33 AM, kcs123 said:

You should make them at time when you will enjoy making them. That will be the best reward you will ever get.

I always enjoy making content. If it could be my full time job, I'd take it. It's really fun, real life gets in the way sometimes is all.

4 hours ago, blackheart612 said:

I always enjoy making content. If it could be my full time job, I'd take it. It's really fun, real life gets in the way sometimes is all.

I feel like that about the IVAs, and about writing, recording, and performing music. Who knows, maybe one day we'll get our dream jobs. :-)

1 hour ago, theonegalen said:

I feel like that about the IVAs, and about writing, recording, and performing music. Who knows, maybe one day we'll get our dream jobs. :-)

Perhaps. But here, it's already a lot of fun. Especially with the amount of support for the content that I like to make, It's almost self-serving that people like it too. :D 

On 2/15/2018 at 8:51 AM, blackheart612 said:

To make or not to make 5th generation cockpits... 

On 2/15/2018 at 9:23 AM, MaverickSawyer said:

Make 'em. :P 

someone had done it before, with built-in radar and ECMs, and gold-ish cockpit interior overlay view

8 hours ago, YoloT47 said:

Not to pressure you or anything, but are there any plans for the next update? If there are, what would they be?

It's still the same. There are no plans right now. Or even if I had, I'd not tell it yet because they are always subject to change.

If you're asking for progress, I have none yet, I'm working on something else right now, still KSP related. But no progress for Airplane Plus. Rest assured, I will continue developing, but I might just wait for March.

On 2/21/2018 at 2:10 AM, blackheart612 said:

It's still the same. There are no plans right now. Or even if I had, I'd not tell it yet because they are always subject to change.

If you're asking for progress, I have none yet, I'm working on something else right now, still KSP related. But no progress for Airplane Plus. Rest assured, I will continue developing, but I might just wait for March.

Ok, that’s good to know! It’s good to see that you’re not constantly overworking yourself!

Edited by YoloT47

Hello I would like to say this mod is perfect for aviation and I have bumped into 2 problems i've tried my best to find a solution for.

1. I'm having an audio issue with the propellers and if there's an answer iv'e not found i'm sincerely sorry.

2. Another issue i'm having is the fact that the parts are not shown in the game

Please @blackheart612 notify me of any solution possible and thank you for taking the time to read my post:).

P.S i just made this account to get help

Edited by Bill Kerman Brother
punctuation mistake