[1.4.x-1.8.x] Airplane Plus - R26.4 (Fixed issues/Github is up to date) (Dec 21, 2019)

blackheart612

@FlyHighAviator Aircraft? What I used for planes were B9 and KAX. KAX especially due to how stockalike it is. Though on helicopters, the only rotor oriented mod I know would be KRX. I haven't browsed the forums that much to know. Mostly I'm confined to google searching the mods I know then downloading those.

5 minutes ago, SkyKaptn said:

WARNING: Radiation Hazard. Kerbals remaining in close proximity may find themselves growing extra organs. If you find yourself with extra organs, please sell them back to us. For Science.

Edited by kiwinanday

2 hours ago, THE17KYD said:

does it have to do with my mods?

Tweakscale

Aviator Arsenal

BDArmory (missing parts, parts do not work)

and Airplane Plus... (missing parts)

I use those and don't have missing parts. It sounds like you installed something incorrectly.

for the record, you need firespitter for props to work and meshes to switch.

@Daniel Prates I would've used a better mechanic if I had known such, trust me :P 

@THE17KYD What XOC2008 said is true. It's all about firespitter. Install the firespitter on the Airplane Plus zip as it's tested to work. Especially in KSP 1.2.2. Non-functional props are only caused by this and nothing else that I know of.

7 minutes ago, THE17KYD said:

yeah, i got BDArmory Continued on Curse, i commented on there. (no reply yet) and I can try to everything that y'all told me to do. @blackheart612 @tetryds @XOC2008

Remove the Airplane plus mod entirely and then reinstall it in the Gamedata folder along with the firespitter folder (If you don't have Firespitter). 

2 minutes ago, THE17KYD said:

I have removed all my mods, i re-downloaded it, had no parts what so ever. I'm downloading Firespitter separately and seeing if that works.

Can you post a screenshot of your Gamedata and Subfolders, in column view?