[1.4.x-1.8.x] Airplane Plus - R26.4 (Fixed issues/Github is up to date) (Dec 21, 2019)

blackheart612

Liking the C-5 cockpit biggly... :D

Just a small note: any chance to slow down the animation a little?.... The first time the ramp deploys (before you can get the proper height/deploy limit set), if its on a low-to-the-ground plane, it slams HARD into the ground, and throws the craft into the air, and sometimes causes explosions... :P

Maybe try to match it to the stock rear Mk3 ramp, at least?

But other than that, it looks freaking awesome :D

The mirror issue has been fixed from my tests so far. The patches are now live for R14.1

KT6C "Kitty" Turboshaft Engine mirroring issue @qromodynmc
Fixed node sizes on various parts (@AccidentalDisassembly)

@Stone Blue It's quite faster than Mk3 Ramp but it shouldn't quickly slam to the ground. From experience, this happens if you clamped to a certain percent for example and then you deploy, it kind of deploys more than that for a bit and then returns to the clamped position. Usually happens the first time it's deployed only though.

@kiwinanday: I tried to work on the plane last night, but I couldn't install the mod update :/ I'm off to a track meet tonight and a trip to Texas A&M tomorrow through Saturday night. I'll try to get the mod fixed up on Sunday so I can start the installation... Weird...

4 hours ago, blackheart612 said:

The mirror issue has been fixed from my tests so far. The patches are now live for R14.1

KT6C "Kitty" Turboshaft Engine mirroring issue @qromodynmc
Fixed node sizes on various parts (@AccidentalDisassembly)

@Stone Blue It's quite faster than Mk3 Ramp but it shouldn't quickly slam to the ground. From experience, this happens if you clamped to a certain percent for example and then you deploy, it kind of deploys more than that for a bit and then returns to the clamped position. Usually happens the first time it's deployed only though.

Glad to hear, now time to create my projekt.

edit - It works! kinda fishy tho :D

First problem i had was i had to reverse thrust on one engine because my craft started to roll and explode )), then i took off and flew a bit, engine stopping after passing max speed was bit annoying but not a big problem.

I'll report if i see any gamebreaking bugs.

unknown.png

my dank plane works!.

Edited by qromodynmc

14 minutes ago, kiwinanday said:

@FlyHighAviator You like cruciform tails, I see.

Not because of how they work, but because they look flippin awesome! :wink: I had troubles with the balancing, it kept flipping over on take off. But now its fixed! I now need a new kind of plane but i cant think of anything... Gimme something @kiwinanday!

5 minutes ago, FlyHighAviator said:

Not because of how they work, but because they look flippin awesome! :wink: I had troubles with the balancing, it kept flipping over on take off. But now its fixed! I now need a new kind of plane but i cant think of anything... Gimme something @kiwinanday!

I like V-tails, twin-tails, and twinbooms, myself.

ALSO:

X-22a_onground_bw.jpg
But with the tiltrotors instead of ducted fans.

bell-x-22.png

Edited by kiwinanday

53 minutes ago, kiwinanday said:

I like V-tails, twin-tails, and twinbooms, myself.

ALSO:

X-22a_onground_bw.jpg
But with the tiltrotors instead of ducted fans.

Ducted fans would be cool, once he gets the tilt rotors sorted. He might be able to use the tiltrotor as a starting point. Maybe if we ask real nice and don't pester afterward?

fd953cc97a9da74c1e3c3272f5656e18.jpg

May we have ducted rotors PLEASE? :):):):):):)

Like that. :sticktongue:

Edited by SSgt Baloo