I'd have been fired.

Talavar

....if I jacked up my product, then decided to take a months vacation. Welcome to the real world. My latest experience with "moderation" is enough. "Topic closed" because of a realistic complaint? w/e.. Keep your forum, and your game. Am I salty? You can bet your *** I am.  complaints are closed so they can be buried with new posts. We all know the trick .. There, moderate that. I'm out. I'll make sure I leave an adequate review. .

Edited by Talavar

It was closed because the question was answered. It wasn't closed because of any broken rules. There's no need to get mad over ONE post. I have had many threads closed, posts deleted, and quite a few infractions. It's not terrible. Just pretend like you never posted it.

43 minutes ago, HoloYolo said:

It was closed because the question was answered. It wasn't closed because of any broken rules. There's no need to get mad over ONE post. I have had many threads closed, posts deleted, and quite a few infractions. It's not terrible. Just pretend like you never posted it.

That's a crock.. There's a lot of posts directly around mine that had already been answered.. they aren't closed... I wonder why that is?.... (rhetorical)

Edited by Talavar

See...you see!! THIS is what happens to perfectly sane people when you take a perfectly working wheel system...

Then replace it with 100 different sliders and settings..and 1000 more ways for them to explode

And no way to make them like before..atleast not stock

I built a train today from a puma rover..

It shook itself to bits on the runway doing the harlem shake...

Why? Because the physics of the world changed and sane things no longer work

Thus

Everyones sadness..false hopes and derailed hype trains funneled into this guy..an avatar of displeasure.. A skin of evil looking for another tasha yarr..

In other news.. Trains are awesome :)

Ive got no idea if wheels are his problem

But they are mine and I didnt want to start a thread :)

I had no idea the kind of personal impact that the Kerbal Train Program, with its culture..lore..sadness and hope, had in my life

Until an update made it useless .

Colour me sad

Edited by Overland

<peeks out from his corner> The system is borked badly, yes it is. It needs major work, that it does. The fact that these issues have gotten to where they are <not that I am defending anything here, that I am not> is a good sign they are over worked, that they are. Rest is what was needed to bring fresh eyes into this to fix this unholy mess we have here. Now with vacation looking like it is over, fix this they can, that they must. Or more avatars and skins of evil will come forth, that they will, yes indeed.