[1.1.2][1.0.5][WIP]KOSMOS updates

Bezzier

On 12/3/2016 at 8:23 AM, MeCripp said:

Is there a link to all the parts even the ones that don't load ? If not you can PM me a link with the parts that don't load will try and take a look at them

EDIT- I had some old Download

Apologies for not seeing this sooner.

Here's my branch of the mod for download since it's more up to date, i'll try to get the two taper parts functioning sometime this weekend if at all possible. (will also pull this link after main branch is brought up to date)

https://github.com/Volkkeslate/KOSMOS

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was using this mod in 1.2.2 and it worked. Now i was updating to 1.3 and the game crashes on loading and the last line standing on the loading screen is:

KOSMOS/Parts/Utility/KOSMOS TKS RCS/...

so i think it wont load because something went wrong with this mod in 1.3

Has anybody made the same observations?

Greetings

schneemannski

• 2 weeks later...

A part mod won't cause that problem. I strongly suspect you updated a plugin that you should not have. All 1.2.2 plugins will make KSP 1.3 crash/freeze during loading and vice versa . It's just a coincidence that it stops on that part. Remove all the plugins you have and try loading with just the parts.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Raider and those in the past that have helped keep this pack alive,  thank you for all your hard work.  Yep now comes the asking, would love to see this continue even though I am still playing 1.2.2, its just one of those classics here and still has no equal in its original scope and size.  If anyone has a complete original, would really like a DL.  So yeah, anyone capable of doing a complete reboot on this project, give it a thought.  I think those of us that have been around since Bobcat and .016 would probably smile :D.........  a lot

Bobcat (would love his SLS project again)

Thx Modding people's you continue to make KSP live and thrive. Thx MeCripp, just wanted to single you out with a bump.

• 4 months later...

hey guys i really like this mod and its dead wich is sad but i have some experience in modding and stuff so i would gladly help make it work for ksp again i also will make it work for rss ro configs and stuff

okay well i figured it out now but i'll get started by at least fixing all the bugs for 1.4.1, 1.3.1, 1.2.2 and i don't know if 1.1.3 is already working or not but ill try to see if i can make ro configs for 1.1.3, 1.2.2, 1.3.1 

1 hour ago, Jim123 said:

okay well i figured it out now but i'll get started by at least fixing all the bugs for 1.4.1, 1.3.1, 1.2.2 and i don't know if 1.1.3 is already working or not but ill try to see if i can make ro configs for 1.1.3, 1.2.2, 1.3.1 

It doesn't need RO configs, it already has them. Also, don't bother doing anything for 1.1.3 or 1.2.2. Update it straight to 1.3.1 or 1.4.x. The parts are fine, the stock configs need to be fixed to support the new categories or part modules, career etc...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Whats up! anything happening here?  I probably still have models original formats for editing.  Didn't know people still wanted this soooo many years later.  If you need to get in touch with me about this and continuing the mod please  email me [email protected]

i recently loaded KSP up and saw that they have added a lot of stuff I original wanted and the like 

Edited by CardBoardBoxProcessor

10 minutes ago, CardBoardBoxProcessor said:

Whats up! anything happening here?  I probably still have models original formats for editing.  Didn't know people still wanted this soooo many years later.  If you need to get in touch with me about this and continuing the mod please  email me [email protected]

i recently loaded KSP up and saw that they have added a lot of stuff I original wanted and the like 

Man, I have so many memories of using this pack back in the prerelease era... heck yes I want to see it revamped! :D 

Just now, MaverickSawyer said:

Man, I have so many memories of using this pack back in the prerelease era... heck yes I want to see it revamped! :D 

oh, I would not be the one doing it haha.  I but I'll happy release any copyright of it for people t use it and i'd gladly give any models that are out there. 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.