...I found KSP 0.6.5 (a pre 0.7.3 version)

Kaizen

• 4 months later...

In general if you're having trouble with old links the first thing you should do is try them out in archive.org.

It looks like very little from the OP's website was saved. The only working download is for 0.13.3. It's probably better to use the archived versions of the old, now-defunct official links. I didn't check them all, but 0.7.3 is still working.

I suspect 0.6.5 is back to being a lost version unfortunately.

• 9 months later...

ok so ik this is ded and all but i want to make a closure.

i used the wayback machine and some other web crawlers.

there were abunch of web crawled images, except ones past 2017 were just errors saying some html errors

when you tried to download the 0.6.5 it would send u to one from 2018 which was just a blank page.

so, idk if there is a way to find this download again.

On 5/26/2020 at 5:31 PM, Jodo42 said:

In general if you're having trouble with old links the first thing you should do is try them out in archive.org.

It looks like very little from the OP's website was saved. The only working download is for 0.13.3. It's probably better to use the archived versions of the old, now-defunct official links. I didn't check them all, but 0.7.3 is still working.

I suspect 0.6.5 is back to being a lost version unfortunately.

oh i didnt see this

• 1 year later...
On 3/13/2021 at 3:21 AM, BottleRocket247 said:

ok so ik this is ded and all but i want to make a closure.

i used the wayback machine and some other web crawlers.

there were abunch of web crawled images, except ones past 2017 were just errors saying some html errors

when you tried to download the 0.6.5 it would send u to one from 2018 which was just a blank page.

so, idk if there is a way to find this download again.

oh i didnt see this

Unless we ask either a. HarvesteR for a exe (Very unlikely) or b. Ask the person who found this version (also unlikely) or any former squad employee who was on the KSP Dev team when 0.6.5 was compiled (Also unlikely).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.