blowfish

[1.6.1] B9PartSwitch v2.6.0 (January 13)

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, blowfish said:

No ... in general things inside of module can't be changed ... yet.  Might be some work on that in the near future.

You are talking about code injection? That would be fun! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2019 at 8:16 AM, Lisias said:

You are talking about code injection? That would be fun! :) 

No, just loading new data into existing modules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I'm having a similar problem as the person on the previous page. The parts it lists are from Near Future Construction.

 

iky36Dh.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Morbanth said:

Hey, I'm having a similar problem as the person on the previous page. The parts it lists are from Near Future Construction.

Can you post your log?  Most likely a dependency for one of your installed mods is missing or something.

Edited by blowfish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2018 at 9:03 PM, blowfish said:

I could think about adding some way to fuzzily match nodes.  Other than this one particular case though, I haven't seen many places that would benefit from it.  The old fuzzy matching was really doing more bad than good.

@blowfish Hi,

You never added any kind of fuzzy logic for node naming comparison back into the mod did you? (just asking to know what should I do, came back to modding my parts after a long time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jiraiyah said:

@blowfish Hi,

You never added any kind of fuzzy logic for node naming comparison back into the mod did you? (just asking to know what should I do, came back to modding my parts after a long time)

I didn't.  I could pretty easily though.  Maybe create a Github issue so it doesn't fall of my radar this time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 10:19 PM, Morbanth said:

A clean install fixed it. Thanks for the great mod! :)

What exactly did you do to fix it? I'm having the same problem with OPT parts installed through CKAN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DownHereInChile said:

What exactly did you do to fix it? I'm having the same problem with OPT parts installed through CKAN.

Hey,

I completely re-installed the game and all the mods. Make sure to nuke your game directory as well so nothing remains, don't just uninstall.

Edit: Also, make sure you install OPT Legacy, the other ones don't work.

Edited by Morbanth
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2019 at 9:00 AM, CyclonicTuna said:

I'm having a fatal error too, but I think its for a different reason. 

81e34cd0e5bc3fedc35e227dc63f74f8.png

I'm not sure what it means by "Two modules cannot manage the same resource".

Log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13vWV57Cywwo4xBOxJyentQdJGnvkcBQJ

You have a GameData in your GameData. That usually causes trouble.

There are numerous errors generated by the Mk2Expansion patches.

Folders and files in GameData:
AirplanePlus
B9PartSwitch
CommunityResourcePack
Firespitter
GameData             <-----------------------------------
KerbalKonstructs
Mk2Expansion
Mk3Expansion
QuizTechAeroContinued
..snip..

 

2 hours ago, DownHereInChile said:

I'm still getting the same fatal error during the loading of Legacy OPT Parts. I reinstalled the game twice, deleted all mods, and still no luck. I hope the log helps shed some light!

Log: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OziAAkGm108tPqaF12UnPQ_WTNR4Z8T7e-uVHgVfqJ4/edit?usp=sharing

Check you have all the required dependencies. I'm not familiar with the mod, but you don't have Community Resource Pack installed. It's looking for resources that don't exist.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jso said:

Check you have all the required dependencies. I'm not familiar with the mod, but you don't have Community Resource Pack installed. It's looking for resources that don't exist.

That fixed it! Thank you so much <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 4:48 AM, Jso said:

You have a GameData in your GameData. That usually causes trouble.

There are numerous errors generated by the Mk2Expansion patches.

 

Indeed I have! Thank you for the clarification. This was sloppyness on my part. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now