[1.11.2] B9PartSwitch v2.18.0 (March 17)

blowfish

51 minutes ago, blowfish said:

Obrigado pelo relatório.

treliça-espinhal-01 - isso já foi relatado e será corrigido em Near Future

M3X_AdapterSegment - Eu relatei o problema aqui:  https://github.com/SuicidalInsanity/Mk3Expansion/issues/15

47 minutes ago, JH4C said:

O problema M3X_AdapterSegment já foi corrigido.

The right thing to do now is to wait until Near Future Construction is updated and corrected. Ps: hank you for the information feedback my dear friends! =D

Not sure what you need me to do after running KSP with the -mm-dump command. It never finished running per se because of that duplication error (indicated above). It did, however, seem to go through all my different mods and create .cfg folders accordingly.

2 minutes ago, FuzzyG said:

Not sure what you need me to do after running KSP with the -mm-dump command. It never finished running per se because of that duplication error (indicated above). It did, however, seem to go through all my different mods and create .cfg folders accordingly.

https://spacedock.info/mod/663/Mk3 Stockalike Expansion The new update: 1.4.7.1 Version, try this!

Edited by Catatau_27

17 minutes ago, FuzzyG said:

IT should still have outputted all the configs (errors happen after ModuleManager finishes).  If you can zip those up and send them to me I can take a look.

1 minute ago, FuzzyG said:

Isso significa que o "FATAL ERROR" do B9PartSwitch e o erro de duplicação do Truss foram corrigidos?

According to what I was told, this fatal error is fixed in the last update of MK3, if your error is the same as mine, I had to take out the Near future construction, because it has not been updated yet and it was breaking everything Also. Soon @Nertea will drop some update to fix. The biggest problems involve the B9PartSwitch + Mk3 Expansion + a piece of Near Future construction.

5 minutes ago, FuzzyG said:

Does this mean that the B9PartSwitch "FATAL ERROR" and the Truss duplication error have now been corrected?

24 minutes ago, blowfish said:

IT should still have outputted all the configs (errors happen after ModuleManager finishes).  If you can zip those up and send them to me I can take a look.

Here you go. Considering all the .cfg files it generated, how do narrow down what you are looking for and so forth?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xn7p2tohyp19exb/_MMCfgOutput.rar?dl=0

13 minutes ago, FuzzyG said:

Here you go. Considering all the .cfg files it generated, how do narrow down what you are looking for and so forth?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xn7p2tohyp19exb/_MMCfgOutput.rar?dl=0

We're getting somewhere.  Any idea what created GameData/Kerbalism/Support/B9Switch.cfg?  It doesn't seem to be part of the Kerbalism distribution.  Just removing that file will likely cause other errors but it seems likely that wherever it came from is the source of the incompatibility with SSPX.  If you can't figure it out you could try searching for "tankType = Supplies" in GameData

3 hours ago, blowfish said:

If you can't figure it out you could try searching for "tankType = Supplies" in GameData

Hope this will be of some great value:

Search "tankType = Supplies" (1 hit in 1 file)
  D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Kerbalism\Support\SSPX.cfg (1 hit)
    Line 501:           tankType = Supplies

Search "tankType = Supplies" (14 hits in 14 files)

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\_MMCfgOutput\StationPartsExpansionRedux\Parts\Containers\sspx-cargo-container-25-1.cfg (1 hit)
    Line 249:             tankType = Supplies  
  D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\_MMCfgOutput\StationPartsExpansionRedux\Parts\Containers\sspx-cargo-container-25-2.cfg (1 hit)
    D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\_MMCfgOutput\StationPartsExpansionRedux\Parts\Containers\sspx-cargo-container-25-3.cfg (1 hit)
  D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\_MMCfgOutput\StationPartsExpansionRedux\Parts\Containers\sspx-cargo-container-375-1.cfg (1 hit)
    Line 251:             tankType = Supplies
  D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\_MMCfgOutput\StationPartsExpansionRedux\Parts\Containers\sspx-cargo-container-375-2.cfg (1 hit)
  D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\_MMCfgOutput\StationPartsExpansionRedux\Parts\Containers\sspx-cargo-container-375-3.cfg (1 hit)
  D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\_MMCfgOutput\StationPartsExpansionRedux\Parts\Containers\sspx-cargo-container-radial-huge-1.cfg (1 hit)
    Line 250:             tankType = Supplies
  D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\_MMCfgOutput\StationPartsExpansionRedux\Parts\Containers\sspx-cargo-container-radial-huge-2.cfg (1 hit)
    Line 250:             tankType = Supplies
  D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\_MMCfgOutput\StationPartsExpansionRedux\Parts\Containers\sspx-cargo-container-radial-medium-1.cfg (1 hit)
    Line 252:             tankType = Supplies
  D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\_MMCfgOutput\StationPartsExpansionRedux\Parts\Containers\sspx-cargo-container-radial-medium-2.cfg (1 hit)
  D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\_MMCfgOutput\StationPartsExpansionRedux\Parts\Containers\sspx-cargo-container-radial-medium-3.cfg (1 hit)
  D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\_MMCfgOutput\StationPartsExpansionRedux\Parts\Containers\sspx-cargo-container-radial-small-1.cfg (1 hit)
  D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\_MMCfgOutput\StationPartsExpansionRedux\Parts\Containers\sspx-cargo-container-radial-small-2.cfg (1 hit)
  D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\_MMCfgOutput\StationPartsExpansionRedux\Parts\Containers\sspx-cargo-container-radial-small-3.cfg (1 hit)

51 minutes ago, FuzzyG said:

Hope this will be of some great value:

Search "tankType = Supplies" (1 hit in 1 file)
  D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Kerbalism\Support\SSPX.cfg (1 hit)
    Line 501:           tankType = Supplies

I think I was missing something but I figured it out:

This Stockalike Station Parts Redux patch adds a resouce named Supplies if you're running USI Life Support: https://github.com/ChrisAdderley/StationPartsExpansionRedux/blob/434277978413cac0f0014bb4fb79d7fb8ec2bd40/GameData/StationPartsExpansionRedux/Patches/SSPXR-Containers-Switches.cfg#L65

This patch in Kerbalism adds a subtype named Supplies as well: https://github.com/steamp0rt/Kerbalism/blob/e992803903d44922275ecf4e63f1cb0cad889bf6/GameData/Kerbalism/Support/SSPX.cfg#L1031

Are USI Life Support and Kerbalism even supposed to be run together?  It seems like they'd be conflicting life support systems.

E: Gordon Dry's pull request will fix the incompatibility.

Edited by blowfish

B9PartSwitch v2.4.4 for KSP 1.5.1

• Recompile against KSP 1.5.1
  • Downgrade certain fatal errors to warnings
    • The user will still get an on-screen message but it can be dismissed without closing the game
    • Duplicate subtype names is now only a serious warning
    • Subtype without a name is now only a serious warning

I really should have learned this lesson with ModuleManager, but after seeing the extent to which misconfigured parts already exist and are hitting the new fatal errors, I have decided that at least for now it's not worth preventing the user from playing.  You will still see an on-screen message complains about the issue but you can dismiss it without exiting the game.

And you can probably run this version on 1.5 if you want, nothing really changed as far as this mod is concerned.

Thank you for all your help. I wasn't sure how to narrow it down with all the .cfg files to sift through. 

Kind regards.... G

Not sure who to ask, but with 203 plus mods loading up, is it normal for it take almost an hour before the game is playable???

24 minutes ago, FuzzyG said:

Not sure who to ask, but with 203 plus mods loading up, is it normal for it take almost an hour before the game is playable???

It usually takes a while.  However the ModuleManager errors I mentioned earlier are preventing some caching from happening that would speed up game loads (assuming no mods have been changed since the last load)

2 hours ago, FuzzyG said:

Thank you for all your help. I wasn't sure how to narrow it down with all the .cfg files to sift through. 

Kind regards.... G

An hour is a smidge on the high side, but it depends on how much physical RAM you have and how much the game's having to rely on a swapfile. The less RAM, the longer it's gonna be as it'll have to keep swapping stuff in and out. LGG has as many or maybe more mods than you, and on his streams it can take ten minutes or so to load...

3 hours ago, Demon Wolf said:

2.4.4 is closing jest like the last 3-4 but only after i lode in to a ship had to revert back to 2.3.3 so i can play

Can't help without logs.  But at that stage it's usually a conflict that's going to break your craft which is why I'm forcing it to be resolved.

53 minutes ago, blowfish said:

Can't help without logs.  But at that stage it's usually a conflict that's going to break your craft which is why I'm forcing it to be resolved.

il see if i can find it dont remamber wher the logs are been some time i had to get tham :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is related to B9PartSwitch or Nertea's CryoTanks, but in my minimal test (just CryoEngines 0.6.2 and dependencies from spacedock) using three-way or more symmetry is broken. Also alt+click copy is weird as tank appears below the VAB floor.

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uoancm5gc71sgg1/output_log_min.zip?dl=0

Spoiler

Relevant lines:

(30254->) miniFuelTank

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

[Part miniFuelTank] [ModuleB9PartSwitch 'fuelSwitch'] Switched subtype to LF/O

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[PartResource].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at DictionaryValueList`2[System.Int32,PartResource].At (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PartResourceList.get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Part.OnCopy (.Part original, Boolean asSymCounterpart) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at EditorLogic.createSymmetry (Int32 mode, .Attachment attach) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at EditorLogic.<SetupFSM>m__D () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) Callback:invoke_void__this__ ()
  at KerbalFSM.UpdateFSM () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at EditorLogic.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(->30306) (Filename:  Line: -1)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been ignoring the urgent error in B9PartSwitch because it wasn't a problem till now.  I went to creative mode to test a RealFuel's issue I'm having and the game crashed when I placed a tank.

[EXC 19:17:08.744] Exception: Conflict found between ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='fuelSwitch') on part fueltank-75-1 and ModuleFuelTanks - cannot both manage resources on the same part
	B9PartSwitch.ModuleB9PartSwitch.CheckOtherModules ()
	B9PartSwitch.ModuleB9PartSwitch.Start ()

Full Log: https://pastebin.com/a7Mx3sfG

unknown.png

That happens upon mod loading, I've been ignoring it though.

Forgot to add, I'm on latest version of KSP, latest version of CKAN, Latest version of the mod available on CKAN which appears to be 2.4.5 with around 80 mods.  I'm not uploading a save because its not save related.  I started a new save just now and it crashed the game.

Edited by Vas
Add info