Planetary Base for 1.1.2?

ZedSpace

Yes that mod is very nice and let you build nice looking bases, you can even make them mobile. 
W0MzR0rl.png
This base who is underway to Minmus is on wheel, has an research lab, greenhouse, ISRU, room for 12 kerbals. and with the docking tank on to it can land and take of medium bodies, it will need ISRU to refuel before leaving Val and Moho and need the top docking tank for doing this well. 
The two ISRU arms are moved and docked in orbit. If you don't do this you could aerobrake it at target. 

This is one of the very few mods I have installed, and I love it. Everything is well designed, balanced well and seems to work pretty well with KSP 1.1.2. I actually use parts from this mod to build the command/crew module for my interplanetary ships. 

1 hour ago, Charkim Paul said:

i want to know that how to send such a big building into the space and land on the planet?i am a new guy in the Ksp

I'm not super skilled with this, but I use parts from infernal robotics to help with deployment.

I learned a fair bit from looking at the construction of the demo craft that Nils made.

I don't  remember if it shipped with the mod or was a separate download though. Pretty sure it was on curse as a separate file.

@Charkim Paul I'd definitely suggest two things. Firstly, look up some tutorials on youtube for basically any aspect of the game that confuses you (like orbital construction). And secondly, install MechJeb, and use its autopilot features. Tutorials can be pretty useful for giving you an idea of how to do things, particularly with regards to planning out your missions properly so that everything functions right. MechJeb's autopilot features are incredibly helpful for teaching you how to play the game, as you can use it to do almost anything autonomously and with pretty good efficiency. Rendezvous and docking, interplanetary transfers, ascent and landing, all stuff that MechJeb can help you with. Watch how the autopilot does it and you quickly learn how to do it yourself.

Also, for this sort of thing in particular, if you want to launch the whole base at once, don't launch it fully assembled. Keep everything as symmetrical as possible and as close to your rocket's central column as possible. Attach base modules via separators, and give them RCS, docking ports, and command pods so that you can dock the base together once you're in space. Don't even try to launch an entire base of that size completely assembled, the drag will make it incredibly difficult to get out of the atmosphere.

7 hours ago, Charkim Paul said:

i want to know that how to send such a big building into the space and land on the planet?i am a new guy in the Ksp

The base can be assembled on ground as its easy to put on wheels. I assembled it in orbit using mechjeb to get the angle correct. 
Because of its wide base its pretty easy to land but it need plenty of reaction wheels. 
it has included parts to help launching it, I work on an new version who will probably have all the 4 arms loose and in front and assemble them after aerobrake at target. 

7 hours ago, T.A.P.O.R. said:

I'm not super skilled with this, but I use parts from infernal robotics to help with deployment.

I learned a fair bit from looking at the construction of the demo craft that Nils made.

I don't  remember if it shipped with the mod or was a separate download though. Pretty sure it was on curse as a separate file.

i belive that you had used the mods with the ships because i also want to use a mod which can change the size of the ship so i can put the base into the MK3 but ! i don't know the name of the mod do you know it?

5 hours ago, Charkim Paul said:

i belive that you had used the mods with the ships because i also want to use a mod which can change the size of the ship so i can put the base into the MK3 but ! i don't know the name of the mod do you know it?

I think this is the mod you are looking for: Tweakscale
I don't think it works with most of the planetary base parts though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.