[1.3] [Kopernicus] KittopiaTech - a Kopernicus Visual Editor (Release 2) - Sep. 27

Thomas P.

37 minutes ago, kingy4500 said:

Ok so got it working, but it only worked when I installed modular flight integrator/community resource pack and environmental visual enhancements. Not sure which of these is the dependency, and I have found 0 information about such either.

Im having problems creating a body, I hit the initi... wte button and it says created body number so and so. But the problem im having is the body will not show up. Can you tell me which of the above mentioned mods is the dependency so I can remove everything else, as I think its bugging the kittopia mod, and leading me to have such problems.

Thanks.

You need Kopernicus and its dependencies. Kopernicus dependencies are: ModularFlightIntegrator

22 hours ago, kingy4500 said:

Ok so got it working, but it only worked when I installed modular flight integrator/community resource pack and environmental visual enhancements. Not sure which of these is the dependency, and I have found 0 information about such either.

Im having problems creating a body, I hit the initi... wte button and it says created body number so and so. But the problem im having is the body will not show up. Can you tell me which of the above mentioned mods is the dependency so I can remove everything else, as I think its bugging the kittopia mod, and leading me to have such problems.

Thanks.

You need modular flight integrator.

its frustrating seeing that no one installs it despite the fact it is in the download folder with Kopernicus.

also kittopia is buggy right now because it isn't up to date yet. It still works, but you will need to fight with it

EDIT: just saw Thomas beat me to it XD

Edited by Kepler68

Btw, I like the fact that almost everyone claims that Kittopia would be buggy but absolutrely noone has submitted anything even closely related to a bugreport yet. Well, you need to use it, not I.

7 minutes ago, MorePortal said:

@kingy4500 I have the same problem

You have to install ModularFlightIntegrator.  Its included in the kopernicus dl. The mod works perfectly. Please read all comments on the last page. Every "problem"  brought up seems to be due to people not installing everything correctly. Even kingy4500 figured out his issue

On 7 August 2016 at 1:31 AM, Thomas P. said:

You need Kopernicus and its dependencies. Kopernicus dependencies are: ModularFlightIntegrator

On 7 August 2016 at 11:56 PM, Thomas P. said:

Btw, I like the fact that almost everyone claims that Kittopia would be buggy but absolutrely noone has submitted anything even closely related to a bugreport yet. Well, you need to use it, not I.

On 9 August 2016 at 4:39 AM, Galileo said:

You have to install ModularFlightIntegrator.  Its included in the kopernicus dl. The mod works perfectly. Please read all comments on the last page. Every "problem"  brought up seems to be due to people not installing everything correctly. Even kingy4500 figured out his issue

Well if I'd known it needed MFI than I would have entered the KCM. I havent touched KSP for two months now, so hopefully my install is all right.

I've been having trouble with KittopiaTech on version 1.1.3 of KSP. When I try to export any planets with any changes, it will hang and not complete exporting. I have installed ModularFlightIntegrator as recommended. I'm currently running KSP only using Kopernicus and ModularFlightIntegrator installed, without any other mods. Any thoughts?

On August 20, 2016 at 0:48 PM, Tynton said:

I've been having trouble with KittopiaTech on version 1.1.3 of KSP. When I try to export any planets with any changes, it will hang and not complete exporting. I have installed ModularFlightIntegrator as recommended. I'm currently running KSP only using Kopernicus and ModularFlightIntegrator installed, without any other mods. Any thoughts?

This has happened to me multiple times. There a few ways to solve this:

1.) Tab to a bunch of celestial bodies until the export percentage value starts going up again.

2.) If tabbing fails at first, wait a few seconds.

3.) If that also fails, exit to Space Center, return to Tracking Station, and try to export again. Do not close out Kittopia window or change anything in there during this process.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Johnion it works in 1.1.3 and there is no need to "update" to it when its about to be obsolete..... as for 1.2, its not released yet so let it, and its dependencies get updated before you start asking this question. Kopernicus and Module Manager must be updated first. 

Edited by Galileo

25 minutes ago, Galileo said:

@Johnion it works in 1.1.3 and there is no need to "update" to it when its about to be obsolete..... as for 1.2, its not released yet so let it, and its dependencies get updated before you start asking this question. Kopernicus and Module Manager must be updated first. 

It does not work in 1.1.3 for me, I'm putting the kittopiatech folder in game data, what am I doing wrong?

6 minutes ago, Johnion said:

It does not work in 1.1.3 for me, I'm putting the kittopiatech folder in game data, what am I doing wrong?

I don't know. A bit of info would be good. Add your logs and maybe a screenshot of your gamedata folder. @Thomas P. Don't play with out the logs though.   

2 minutes ago, Galileo said:

I don't know. A bit of info would be good. Add your logs and maybe a screenshot of your gamedata folder. @Thomas P. Don't play with out the logs though.   

Nevermind, I'm good... I didn't take the time to figure out I did't put it in the gamedata, just in the directory.

Also, are there any tutorials on how to use this mod?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I already asked this question on the kopernicus thread but I'm still mightily stumped.  Is it not possible to change the longitude and latitude of the CommNetDish?  I can do it with kittopiatech but there is no way to make the change persistent as far as I can tell. What I was told was that you can't move PQSCity around.  This confuses me because I can move KSC around and isn't it a PQSCity mod?  I just feel like there has got to be a way

2 minutes ago, Galileo said:

I already asked this question on the kopernicus thread but I'm still mightily stumped.  Is it not possible to change the longitude and latitude of the CommNetDish?  I can do it with kittopiatech but there is no way to make the change persistent as far as I can tell. What I was told was that you can't move PQSCity around.  This confuses me because I can move KSC around and isn't it a PQSCity mod?  I just feel like there has got to be a way

KSC has special support for being moved

I think the latest Kopernicus update causes some issue with kittopia tech. When trying to save a body, I get this error

Spoiler

KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Kopernicus.UI.IWindow,UnityEngine.Rect].get_Item (IWindow key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.UI.Window`1[T].get_position () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.UI.Window`1[T].BeginScrollView (Int32 viewHeight, Int32 maxHeight, Nullable`1 offset) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.UI.SelectorWindow.Render (Int32 id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.UI.Window`1[T].Kopernicus.UI.IWindow.Render (Int32 id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.WindowFunction func, Int32 id, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, Int32 forceRect, Single width, Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

This happens with any celestial body and any change that is trying to be saved. 

output.log

Edited by Galileo

1 hour ago, Galileo said:

I think the latest Kopernicus update causes some issue with kittopia tech. When trying to save a body, I get this error

Hide contents

KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Kopernicus.UI.IWindow,UnityEngine.Rect].get_Item (IWindow key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.UI.Window`1[T].get_position () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.UI.Window`1[T].BeginScrollView (Int32 viewHeight, Int32 maxHeight, Nullable`1 offset) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.UI.SelectorWindow.Render (Int32 id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.UI.Window`1[T].Kopernicus.UI.IWindow.Render (Int32 id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.WindowFunction func, Int32 id, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, Int32 forceRect, Single width, Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

This happens with any celestial body and any change that is trying to be saved. 

output.log

Thats an error in the UI. Nothing related to the config saver. The other issues in the log seem to be related to oceans.

I fixed them and updated the .zip on Github