[1.3] [Kopernicus] KittopiaTech - a Kopernicus Visual Editor (Release 2) - Sep. 27

Thomas P.

12 hours ago, DeltaDizzy said:

Ignore my previous question. I am trying to use The KittopiaTech Atmosphere Editor and GUI files as a placeholder until I can get something else going. When I try to attach UIController.cs to a GameObject in Unity, it pops up an error saying I need to resolve compile errors. When i go into Visual Studio, There are no errors.

Strange :/

Edited by SamBelanger

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody,

I released KittopiaTech 1.3.0-1 on Github. This release introduces the same versioning scheme I use for my other mods (Kopernicus, PlanetaryDiversity, KopernicusExpansion). In case you are interested in a changelog, here is one:

* Added support for editing enums
* Added localization (only en-US so far)
* Added an option that allows you to select which maps you want to export
* Recompiled against Kopernicus 1.3.0-7
* Reworded the license (removed explicit mentions of KCreator as the plugin author)

Have fun.

EDIT: Released 1.3.0-2 to fix a bug where the Exit buttons of the windows weren't visible.

Edited by Thomas P.

• 1 month later...

apologize in advance if this has been asked before, but how would I actually keep the changes after exporting the planet?

After exporting, immediately I can see ingame that the scaled texture is correct:

HnXAPuq.png

But after exiting the game and enter again it reverts back to the incorrect and pre-exported state (glithed poles, incorrect light):

PkilX82.png

It doesn't seems like deleting the cache file helped, and using the exported texture (converted to dds) doesn't work either.

Edited by TheProtagonists
can't spell

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
11 minutes ago, CaptRobau said:

Is there a version suitable for 1.4?

I tried it out and some of it is working. But the ScaledSpace texture update button doesn't work for example.

According to Thomas, kittopia needs to be rewritten completely :/ 

it still works with 1.3.1 and kopernicus 1.3.1-4 or prior, so you can make changes there and carry them over to 1.4.x 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Making Kerbin's radius smaller results in the space center sliding along the surface. Going in one direction, rubberbanding back, rinse and repeat. Troubleshooting the problem visually isn't exactly practical since due to this error, I am unable to launch. Not sure if the game thinks I'm underwater or what. Radius was the only thing I changed.