Kerbal Piston Engines - soon!

Azimech

• 1 month later...

This is amazing, im sitting here, struggling with a small simple heli and look at what you are doing. Also, any ETA on release? i see it has been over a month since the last reply. I really want to try it, even just a simple pre-alpha-alpha

Also, any ETA on release? i see it has been over a month since the last reply. I really want to try it, even just a simple pre-alpha-alpha

This^

Can you imagine the race challenge with such a mod?

We are NOT pressuring you azimech, in any ways. Just to let you know people CARE about your work, especially when it look 3000% awesome.

/Nick

3 hours ago, Munar pilot said:

This is amazing, im sitting here, struggling with a small simple heli and look at what you are doing. Also, any ETA on release? i see it has been over a month since the last reply. I really want to try it, even just a simple pre-alpha-alpha

Once Infernal Robotics is updated to be compatible with KSP 1.2, I'll continue development. I'm guessing a lot of things have changed so I'll have to adapt most values in the ignition system.

34 minutes ago, NKL said:

This^

Can you imagine the race challenge with such a mod?

We are NOT pressuring you azimech, in any ways. Just to let you know people CARE about your work, especially when it look 3000% awesome.

/Nick

Well ... racing will take a long time until the engines are mature and some problems in KSP are solved. For example the hard limit of 477 RPM in Unity/KSP/PhysX doesn't really give much room for racecars, maybe tractor pulling. But we'll find a way to race, eventually.

If enough people can persuade Squad to look into it, maybe they'll be open to research the problem. First I'll get the mod published, then more people will talk about it.

The most daunting prospect is of having to record a long video and write a manual because ... building engines, just like in real life, isn't easy and time consuming.

Edited by Azimech

Azimech, will you help me, i am trying to make a simple turboprop, and my issue is i cant get it to spin fast enough to make enough thrust and i cant get it to stop vibrating. I am replicating your turboprop around the world aircraft's engine and i cant get mine to stop vibrating. Will you please look at my engine and see if you can get it to run? https://www.dropbox.com/s/uwbsx585m7lrrx1/Turboprop.craft?dl=0

Edit: Infinite fuel needs to be turned on.

Edited by Munar pilot

On 25-10-2016 at 3:58 AM, Munar pilot said:

Azimech, will you help me, i am trying to make a simple turboprop, and my issue is i cant get it to spin fast enough to make enough thrust and i cant get it to stop vibrating. I am replicating your turboprop around the world aircraft's engine and i cant get mine to stop vibrating. Will you please look at my engine and see if you can get it to run? https://www.dropbox.com/s/uwbsx585m7lrrx1/Turboprop.craft?dl=0

Edit: Infinite fuel needs to be turned on.

Not really the right topic for it and sorry for the delay, somehow I didn't get a notification there was a new post in this topic.

Anyway, I can't load it because there's a mod part in it, NBprobeRadial. Unknown mod. Please post again in the right topic (look in my signature) and remove the mod part.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/10/2017 at 6:40 AM, Munar pilot said:

Has this been abandoned? I have been mildly following, and see no posts for a number of months.

It hasn't been abandoned but I've been busy with other stuff. I'll resume development next month.

• 8 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.