FanWork Friday: Delicious Kerbal cookies!

SQUAD

2 minutes ago, cubinator said:

Now for a cake shaped like the VAB...

I think the SPH would be more cake-friendly. Otherwise I would also note the shape of the Tracking Station is quite cake-like. (Like a cake and three cupcakes...) The R&D building I imagine would be a nightmare to do if someone decided to make the entire KSC in cake form. 

5 hours ago, CAKE99 said:

I'm planning to make a KSP cake for my next birthday, I will probably go for some Kerbal cookies and a VAB cake, along with a rover to transport pretzels across the table :D

What about a rocket to drop confetti?

3 hours ago, CAKE99 said:

Probably not, making it open would be complicated, I will do rocket decorations though.

I'd consider placing a party-popper in a rocket to simulate a stereotypical Kerbal Rocket Launching. If you make it look like the rocket is up-side-down/crashed already with the engine facing an upward direction, it could mimic an engine "sputter". Otherwise, just stick it in the nose cone facing up. ("Bad staging order...") Fairly simple way to get confetti out of a cake (so long as no one was looking directly over the popper when you set it off...)

41 minutes ago, StahnAileron said:

I'd consider placing a party-popper in a rocket to simulate a stereotypical Kerbal Rocket Launching. If you make it look like the rocket is up-side-down/crashed already with the engine facing an upward direction, it could mimic an engine "sputter". Otherwise, just stick it in the nose cone facing up. ("Bad staging order...") Fairly simple way to get confetti out of a cake (so long as no one was looking directly over the popper when you set it off...)

Don't forget to forget the parachutes!

35 minutes ago, worir4 said:

Don't forget to forget the parachutes!

There are fireworks that do that... Though I dread someone placing fireworks into a cake. Sparklers, sure, but an actual rocket is kinda pushing it. Unless you're going for full on Kerbal stereotyping.

3 hours ago, StahnAileron said:

That could work.

BTW I have designed a rover in KSP that would be perfect for transporting chocolates and pretzels across a table.

Edited by CAKE99

Ah, the KSP COmmunity. The only place where a discussion about cookies devolves into an elaborate plot to create a weaponised, edible scale model of a space centre.

I love it.

(reaches for cookies to go with good story)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.