[1.4.2] Contract Pack: Kerbal Academy 1.1.8 (18/04/2018)

severedsolo

11 hours ago, Kwebib said:

@Mark Kerbin @severedsolo I'm new to the Github thing, but I just submitted a suggestion for singular vs. plural role strings. Also I fixed that typo.

I've sorted it for you, but next time I need a Pull Request opened to be able to merge it. As I said, I've set one up this time.

Question about line 129:

title = Recruit @/roleStringSingular, then place them in a vessel capable of completing this mission.

Have you checked the contract loads into KSP like that? I'm not sure the Expression Parser is going to accept the comma. (you can check this by pressing Alt-F10 at the main menu, if "Kerbal Academy" is green then all contracts loaded. Otherwise you can drill down to find the one that failed. (I do appreciate the work by the way, so thank you)

Edited by severedsolo

@severedsolo No problem. I have little experience with real programming, but I can figure out some contract configurator syntax. Next time I'll do a pull request. Possible dumb question, but a PR doesn't stick a fork of your mod in my repositories, correct? Because whatever I did did that.

The comma seems to work! All greens in the Alt-F10 menu.

WbizKYs.png

16 minutes ago, Kwebib said:

The comma seems to work! All greens in the Alt-F10 menu.

Sweet. Thank you for checking I'll merge the changes.

As to your fork question, that's how it works. You fork the repo, make your changes in your copy and then open a PR to ask me to merge your changes into my repo. If your done with it, you can delete the repo afterwards