A guide to posting a craft in the Spacecraft Exchange [PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING]

Anyone posting to the new OSCTCA thread, give proper credit to the creator/discoverer of a trick or technique you post. Not only do they deserve it they will no doubt know more about it and will be better positioned to help anyone interested in that trick/technique. 

:)

Edited by Majorjim

On 6/29/2016 at 9:03 PM, pTrevTrevs said:

I wouldn't mind setting up a successor thread, but I'll wait for his permission first.

You know, after considering it for a while, I'm not sure I'm the best person to do this. There are people who are way more qualified and have been on the forums longer that deserve this privilege more. I think I'll rescind my offer for now.

2 hours ago, The Optimist said:

This may be slightly off-topic, but is the image you used in the Imgur tutorial the weird cat simulator game?

..Neko Atsume? Yes.

It was the first image that came up in my mobile gallery. Please don't judge me for playing it.

• 4 weeks later...

On 8/2/2016 at 4:24 PM, RonnieThePotato said:

Has the imgur button been removed? I don't have it!

According to Red Iron Crown and KasperVld, the albums have been removed because the lot at Imgur did a terrible job  the new implementation of album embeds doesn't "play nice" with the forums. Kind of.. sad.

SCSTn8i.png

In the meantime, I highly suggest you post a series of images instead of an album while this gets sorted out. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

When a link to mediafire get censored, i copy it and paste mediafire.com between the . and the / . Only using this I was able to download the

. It does not exist on KerbalX, and the single link got censored.

5 hours ago, Gapone said:

When a link to mediafire get censored, i copy it and paste mediafire.com between the . and the / . Only using this I was able to download the

. It does not exist on KerbalX, and the single link got censored.

We haven't had a problem with Mediafire.com for a long time. This shouldn't still be happening.