HarvesteR

My farewell to Kerbal Space Program

Just the best for your future.

Farewell Felipe Falanghe, you leave a deep gap in KSP.

KSP is an inspiration for young people, who will enrich scientific generations to come.

Thank you Felipe for initiating and designing more than a game!

Thank you harvester for creating an amazing game :)

Even though I have been playing only for a short while, its thanks to you that I am able to enjoy such a wonderful game. good luck with your future projects and life in general.

I was attempting to draw Felipe flying past the Mün on a SRB, but I didn't have a lot of time so here is a (rushed and incomplete) art piece;

GagDlWhl.jpg

Once again, farewell HarvesteR. Thanks for the memories of abusing Kerbals. :P

--Fred Cop--

• Like 6

Good luck @HarvesteR and thankyou! (>200 posts in 17hrs, the community will miss you)

Wait, what? Well, nothing lasts forever, including the universe... But dude, we'll miss you! ;.;

Anyhow, as @Biff Space says, thanks for all the fish. Considering the amount of time I've dedicated to this little gem of a game you pulled out of your hat, it's safe to say I owe you a lot of metric tons of thanks. So, at the risk of infringing slightly some forum rules, and thanks to my ancestry:

Gracias de todo corazón por crear este juego, fuente inagotable de diversión durante ya muchos años. Ya amaba el espacio, pero KSP me ha hecho llegar a conocerlo de una manera con la que nunca había soñado. Gracias a tí y al resto de Squad, por ponerme en las botas de un astronauta, con el universo a mis pies. :)

Rune. And best of luck in your future endeavors, may you have full tanks and shallow gravity wells!

Lie down, try not cry, cry a lot.

Thank you for starting off such a wonderful game.

May your pastures be ever greener.

EDIT : Also, cmon people, don`t let  harvester leave without getting him in the rep grand group, give the guy some rep if you like the game!

Edited by John FX

Good luck to what ever you are going to do HarvesteR and thank you for creating this awsome game!

Small question, are you leaving KSP development or SQUAD?

If you are leaving to start a new project I think SQUAD will happily finance it.

D:

Thanks, Felipe. If it wasn't for you and your game I wouldn't be into so many things I am today.

Congrates and good luck on the new project. I'm hoping it's still Kerbals related even though it's not KSP but trust it'll be interesting either way. 

Thanks for your time on KSP, I look forward to see what your next project might be! I wish you the best luck!

Good luck in your future endevours Felipe. We are all thankfull for the amazing game/simulator you helped bring into this world.

Thank you so much @HarvesteR for such a wonderful and mind expanding game.

Look forward to seeing what you bring out next.

Good luck with your future endeavors.

Thank you, @HarvesteR for making this game as not only a recreational device for people, but an educative tool for the future of our civilization.

I have never been much of a gamer. Sure I chucked enough quarters into the arcade Asteroids game to have bought the machine. I played Wolfenstein 3D until I wore out the floppy disks. Other than that games lose my interest after a couple hours. KSP I have played untold hours (in the thousands I have no doubt). It fires my imagination, works my brain, satisfies my need to create, to explore, and occasionally conquer. @HarvesteR your leaving caused me a moment of sadness and anxiety, then I remembered all the fun I have already had with your game and it made me very happy. I will continue enjoying KSP for a very long time. Thank you! Now go create again!

Wow... Only thing to say is to wish you the best of luck un tour next proyect and I'll see you there.

Farewell HarvesteR, you and the team have made a great thing here. KSP is entertaining and intuitive enough to draw in a novice, but deep and customizable enough to give  an excellent  understanding of how real space travel works if one chooses to dig in.  I think the most important thing we leave behind is the influence we had on others, and I'll wager that more than a couple future space travelers (and their enablers) will have started with this game.
And I'll keep an eye out for your next endeavors...

Godspeed, Felipe!  Thanks so much for the gift of Kerbal Space Program! :)

Edited by Voculus