How to get only Bill, Jeb and Bob?

I\'ve been looking for a way (unsuccessfully) to make it so that the Kerbals that get launched in my missions are only Bill, Jeb and Bob.

Is there a way to do this? If so how might it be accomplished?

Thanks in advance,

PD

The only way is to edit the persistence file and only works if they aren\'t currently floating about on another mission. Well, you *can* have multiples of them, but that could cause some unknown problems.

Of course, you can just try to be careful and not kill them in the first place.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

I could be wrong, but I believe kerbals are randomly generated with names based on a set of syllables, so it will probably just spawn new ones.

No, if you go into the config file there is a finite number of Kerbals, it isn\'t random.

No, if you go into the config file there is a finite number of Kerbals, it isn\'t random.

Those are all the Kerbals that have been ever generated for you both past and present for that persistence file. New ones are generated from syllables, but the ones in the persistence files have already been generated.

You can delete all but the three original Kermans and make sure to zero out the ToD value.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

Thank you everyone! I\'m not the OP (obviously), but I have been wondering about this myself and thought maybe I\'d broken something haha, so glad to know I can get Bill, Bob and Jeb back. Never thought to ask in here myself either, so a major thank you to xPDxTV and the good Capt\'n especially! :D

Awesome i was able to Edit my persistence.cfg and was able to 'Revive' Bill, Jeb and Bob! No need to delete the file and start all over :D

Thanks everyone for the comments and such!

Whoop! (Thumbs Up!)

PD