EXCELSIOR CLASS release

cd7890

Also, there are reasonable explanations as to why people might want something like this. Testing or practicing maneuvers without concern about fuel - young players etc...

We don\'t want voices of reason here! >:(

:-\

:-[

:(

:\'(

I don\'t want to live on kerbin anymore.

Just in case someone was wondering just HOW OP these things are...

E-1000 is 1000 thrust at 6 fuel consumption and 800 heat production.

E-800 is 800 thrust at 5 fuel consumption and 300 heat production.

E-600 is 600 thrust at 5 fuel consumption and 100 heat production.

E-500 is 500 thrust at 5 fuel consumption and 100 heat production.

I think it\'s safe to say that I\'m personally not putting these in my parts folder.

Guest Flixxbeatz

Nova this part CREATED the cultists know as the stock part only people. Its a part of KSP history :\'(

You mean the Purists? Now I know...

I have taken it upon myself to bring the Excelsior series back to life, full force. Though it is in the same spirit as the last, there are now gimbaling and non gimbaling engines. I happen to be using these with some Space Station tests I\'m doing. If you hate it, you hate it. Nothing I can do about it. I really liked the originals, and I\'m sure others did too. I\'d like to eventually do more than just config edits, but I\'m limited at the moment. Currently, you can\'t connect struts or fuel lines to the engines. I will figure that out later.

Criticized by The Purists as 'The worst thing to happen to any space program, ever,' the Excelsior Series is NOT for competition, or for balanced gameplay. It\'s for testing concepts, and experimental heavy things.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7ABHSVR1

• 1 month later...

I have taken it upon myself to bring the Excelsior series back to life, full force. Though it is in the same spirit as the last, there are now gimbaling and non gimbaling engines. I happen to be using these with some Space Station tests I\'m doing. If you hate it, you hate it. Nothing I can do about it. I really liked the originals, and I\'m sure others did too. I\'d like to eventually do more than just config edits, but I\'m limited at the moment. Currently, you can\'t connect struts or fuel lines to the engines. I will figure that out later.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7ABHSVR1

you\'re going to need to post the files elsewhere, mega-everything is long gone (stupid meddling usa, gets in everyone else\'s business... at least when china censors stuff they don\'t ruin it for the rest of the world) so could you repost with a new link?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.