Screenshots Re-Imagined [GROUP THINGY NOW]

HazelPine

Hullo, I'm back with another one! Hopefully you don't mind me making a 2nd request.

Spoiler

viDHWhR.png

This time it's the crew of Minmus base watching sunrise after finishing maintenance (with KIS/KAS) on the base's mining ship.

Edit: Forgot to mention, those dark spots next to the Kerbals are their backpack flags, they've just glitched.

Edited by DolphinDude3

On 6/28/2016 at 11:47 PM, Pine said:

I'm sorry I haven't been as fast these couple last days everyone

That is okay, as it gives me more time to land my truck on Tylo (I already have the gravity assist to get into Jool orbit, I just need to refuel on Bop (edit: or Pol) Pol, bring it to Tylo, and hope that there will be enough fuel left to land (or at least lithobrake good enough so that the truck can survive intact, though that doesn't sound easy)). And plus, you NEEDTM some sleep, and of course, quality over quantity speed.

Edited by LaytheDragon

Just found out about it! I'm so pleasantly surprised! Thanks to all the guys and gals that supported this thread, I love ya'll! Let's keep on doing the cool things, not because they are hard, but because they are fun! :wink: 

I'm really impressed with your work! :) I like the contrast of simplicity and also the complexity. :D

I only have one screenshot that I think would deserve to be re-imagined, when you have the time. :sticktongue:

EDIT: The station's name is "Liberty Station" and "Shuttle Ascension" is docked to it.

EfiDXxg.jpg

Edited by trippytripp

Just now, Pine said:

@FTWG4M3RS, that's big. At some point the list will get to you, and I will make it for you!

Alright well thank you, I bet that thats gonna be one of you most challenging ones so far. you should get money for that art work, so thank you for your free service.

Status update! My truck atop its interplanetary stage has reached Tylo's rocky regolith. I am now at the hardest part of the mission: getting the truck down! I have to use what little fuel is left to tip it over, and hope that the kerbodyne tanks will help break the fall, while the wheels absorb the rest. Since I lost an engine and its fuel tanks upon landing, and the ground is slightly sloped, it is seemingly-but-likely-not-actually impossible for the truck to make it down intact (the best I have gotten is only an airbrake on part of the bed door to have been destroyed, and I have a quicksave for that). After that, I am hoping 1.1.3. will allow the wheels to be repaired without them being immediately damaged again. But I am extremely close to taking that screenshot to be re-imagined!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

M6LW33f.png

@Pine,I was wondering if you could draw this screenshot:

SwNQ8Lj.jpg

This is my first Jool exploration mission in my career mode playthru and will give lots of info for the Jool system, allowing me to plan my Jool colonization. The name? Joolo 1.

And if you do draw it I want to say thanks!

P.S. If you are wondering why it's by the moon, it's using the moon for a gravitational assist

Edited by Stongduke

That probe looks really cool, @Stongduke! I'd be happy to draw it for ya, just give me some time to go through the list!

Also, some news for everyone, I am now commencing a technical course and my time will be shorter than usual. So don't think I won't finish your drawing if a couple days go by and I don't appear! It will just take a wee bit longer.

I think I can get through the whole list in 3 weeks, or quicker, but don't quote me on that! :sticktongue:

15 minutes ago, Pine said:

That probe looks really cool, @Stongduke! I'd be happy to draw it for ya, just give me some time to go through the list!

Also, some news for everyone, I am now commencing a technical course and my time will be shorter than usual. So don't think I won't finish your drawing if a couple days go by and I don't appear! It will just take a wee bit longer.

I think I can get through the whole list in 3 weeks, or quicker, but don't quote me on that! :sticktongue:

Thanks! I'll be sure to look at this daily! I can't wait for the drawing!

Edited by Stongduke

I have officially gotten my truck unscathed to the Tylo ground(s)!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

1.1.3 added a new long-overdue feature to allow wheels to be repaired without them immediately breaking again, while they still function as normal ('tis a good feature to offset the other wheel problems people have, and one that was especially useful here).

The next time I play KSP for a decent-lengthed sitting, I shall rove around, gather some screenshots, and post the best one or two (if two, you will choose whichever you'd rather do) for one to be re-imagined.

Edited by LaytheDragon

7 hours ago, Pine said:

I'm sure everyone will be of the same opinion as me in saying take the time you need to create your magic, and best luck with your technical course!  I'm sure that everyone will keep in mind the rule from the mod section of the forum which goes something like this and sort of applies here:

and will refrain from harassing you :)

What's the technical course on if you care to share?

SM

DAzUbIp.png

Can you draw this, but make the Kerbals into a trio and have them take up more space in the picture? I also need the ground a little lighter, and if possible it would be nice if you could make the trees look more alien (this is the moon Laythe in Alternis Kerbol Rekerjiggered). Thanks in advance!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.