Screenshots Re-Imagined [GROUP THINGY NOW]

HazelPine

5 minutes ago, CAKE99 said:

Imgur works fine for me on Chrome.

It won't upload images for me when I try to on Chrome but it otherwise works. It used to work for uploading images before the recent Imgur update on Chrome...

This is getting slightly off topic though...

16 hours ago, Pine said:

@LaytheDragon, your drawing is already halfway done! Now I only need to color it, and that should be fun! I'll probably finish it today or tomorrow depending on how awake I manage to stay tonight, and I've recorded the first bit!

I already love it! All the little details too hard to make in KSP (like the front of the roof and the solar panel being curved, the actual large door rather than my "ladder at the bottom of the large open window in place of a door", the smoother round truck front, etc. (you added quite a large amount of great details to the screenshot)), the other small improvements (such as the ladder on the trailer), and the OMB logos, are all perfect. I cannot wait to see it in color!

@LaytheDragon, your drawing is finished! I'm glad you liked all the extra details, I took a little leap of faith on that decision, being careful to keep the original shape and still 're-imagine' it as if it were a specialized space truck not made of random flat panels, and I guess it worked! Without further ado, here's your drawing!

smo8oOX.png

I somehow managed to delete my wacom drivers while I did this, so the video might take a little bit longer to make since it's in 4 pieces right now, due to having to stop midway to install drivers, fix pen sensitivity, etc. It should be out by tomorrow night at the latest, and I think you'll enjoy watching me struggle to make the front of the truck! I think I did 3 or 4 redos of just the window!

Anywho, the backup link should be in your PMs as well!

@TedwinKnockman66, that mini-shuttle looks so cute! I'll have to thik for a while before deciding on an image, but by the time I get to your drawing I should have figured it out! You're on the list!

Also, I don't have a DeviantArt account, at least for now. I'm not sure exactly what the site is useful for anyways, so once I figure that out I could give it a go. (Maybe.)

11 minutes ago, Pine said:

Also, I don't have a DeviantArt account, at least for now. I'm not sure exactly what the site is useful for anyways, so once I figure that out I could give it a go. (Maybe.)

I've also heard that ArtStation is good, and I personally like the look of it more. I don't think there's too much of a difference, though. Maybe both?

On 9/19/2016 at 6:46 PM, Pine said:

@LaytheDragon, your drawing is finished! I'm glad you liked all the extra details, I took a little leap of faith on that decision, being careful to keep the original shape and still 're-imagine' it as if it were a specialized space truck not made of random flat panels, and I guess it worked! Without further ado, here's your drawing!

smo8oOX.png

I somehow managed to delete my wacom drivers while I did this, so the video might take a little bit longer to make since it's in 4 pieces right now, due to having to stop midway to install drivers, fix pen sensitivity, etc. It should be out by tomorrow night at the latest, and I think you'll enjoy watching me struggle to make the front of the truck! I think I did 3 or 4 redos of just the window!

Anywho, the backup link should be in your PMs as well!

@TedwinKnockman66, that mini-shuttle looks so cute! I'll have to thik for a while before deciding on an image, but by the time I get to your drawing I should have figured it out! You're on the list!

Dude nice drawing! I was just checking back in to see how far down the list I had moved. Yay! Number six!

Yea! As of half a minute ago the video is here! Time to watch! 

Edit: @Pine Since I didn't mention it yet, I'll state it here: I am amazed by the quality of your re-imagining of my screenshot (and many of the other recent drawings, such as sharpspoonful's shuttle, which is also breathtaking). :cool: So many great new additions that weren't possible in KSP itself are there...

Edited by LaytheDragon

The video is now here! Somehow @LaytheDragon beat me to the announcement! Also, I'm glad you like the additions! The main idea is to illustrate the image as if KSP had no design limits, and no part-based obstructions of aesthetics (eg. decals), so i'm glad it's working! 

Edited by Pine

@Pine, I'd like to do three things, first, I'd like to tell you just how awesome your work is, second, I want to express my (somewhat conflicted because it's mostly* my fault for not requesting this earlier, I've actually been reading this for a month or two so far) disappointment at the fact there are going to be 29 or so people in front of me, and third, I would love to request my own drawing :) I'm on mobile so I'm not sure if this'll work, but here's a dropbox link to my screenshot. Cheers in advance :) Also a speedpaint would be awesome, but only if it's not too much extra trouble for you :) One last request, could you put a (small, flat) solar panel on the pod, as well as an antenna or small dish for comms (although give the dish/antenna a miss if it'll look better without, I'll leave that one up to you)

link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kvp95025n1skts4/Photo Jul 29%2C 07 07 59.png?dl=0

Believe it or not, I'm 70% sure I somehow got that lander back to Kerbin!

-Espresso

*by mostly, I mean completely, this is what I get for being lazy

Edited by Espresso
Learning me some grammars

1 hour ago, Espresso said:

@Pine, I'd like to do three things, first, I'd like to tell you just how awesome your work is, second, I want to express my (somewhat conflicted because it's mostly* my fault for not requesting this earlier, I've actually been reading this for a month or two so far) disappointment at the fact there are going to be 29 or so people in front of me, and third, I would love to request my own drawing :) I'm on mobile so I'm not sure if this'll work, but here's a dropbox link to my screenshot. Cheers in advance :) Also a speedpaint would be awesome, but only if it's not too much extra trouble for you :) One last request, could you put a (small, flat) solar panel on the pod, as well as an antenna or small dish for comms (although give the dish/antenna a miss if it'll look better without, I'll leave that one up to you)

link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kvp95025n1skts4/Photo Jul 29%2C 07 07 59.png?dl=0

Believe it or not, I'm 70% sure I somehow got that lander back to Kerbin!

-Espresso

*by mostly, I mean completely, this is what I get for being lazy

I might be able to do that for you sometime! It's simple enough I can do it!

^just ^send ^me ^a ^reminder ^on ^Friday ^so ^I ^don't ^forget

3 hours ago, legoclone09 said:

I might be able to do that for you sometime! It's simple enough I can do it!

^just ^send ^me ^a ^reminder ^on ^Friday ^so ^I ^don't ^forget

Allright, sounds good, lets hope I don't forget to remind you so you don'y forget :P Cheers mate

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.